“Always good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Osterville, Massachusetts
“Always good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I love this place. I used to work across the street and ate here for lunch all the time. When I wasn't feeling great, the owner would know when I wasn't feeling well and she would make a special soup for me. They also know what I like and how I like it so I don't even have to order it anymore. Love this place!

Visited January 2014

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Real Thai Food on the Cape”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

After living in Thailand for some time, I really miss good Thai food. Although I haven't been to ALL of the Thai food restaurants on the Cape, I have been to quite a few of them. I've now stopped looking. This one is my favorite. This is where you go to get real authentic Thai food as far as I am concerned. I have enjoyed their curry dishes and their pad thai. It's not the price you would pay in Thailand, but the price is right for Hyannis.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Mighty Thai!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Blink and you'll miss it, so look carefully for the little green shop on the north side of the street.

Pleasant, warm little place like dining in someone's kitchen. Fresh veggie rolls were great.

The Thai veggie soup with tofu was outstanding and plentiful. Spice it up a little with the chili sauce and garnish with a touch if peanut sauce and it's awesome.

Of course, there's mango and sticky rice for those of us who need the sweet fix.

Pleasant, warm service and as fast as you want them to be!

“Poor penang”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We always have the penang curry at home and based on the reviews ordered the beef penang curry. Mistake.... The portion of meat was tiny and the beef looked very pale in color. The sauce was tasty but more like a soup in texture.

In summary, a rather vile meal - we would have been better off at the Asian place at the mall.

1 Thank Martin F
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Good takeout place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Might not be the most ideal for dine-in because of the space they have and the location and how some of the parking spots are right by the front door, but the food is very food and inexpensive. Service is always great no matter you dine-in or take-out.

• Visited January 2014