“Fine dining with many warm flourishes, loved the decor and ambiance.”
Review of The Paddock - CLOSED

The Paddock
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Fine dining with many warm flourishes, loved the decor and ambiance.”
Reviewed April 17, 2010

Conveniently located across the avenue from the Resort & Conference Center where I am staying -- dined with six colleagues, and everyone loved their meal. My seafood risotto was divine -- and the gorgonzola salad hit the spot. The dark wooding and velvet paisley fabrics were charming. Service was excellent. Very worthwhile spot.

Long island, NY
“The town staple”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

This restaurant is very large, very friendly. My friend and I went for dinner Columbus Day weekend. The crowd was mostly elderly but still had a small mix of generations. The food was very good-seafood was fresh and prepared well, clam chowder was up to standards also. It was very busy and our waitress did not give good service...but still was very polite and respectful. I was a waitress for 8 years so I know how it feels to be overwhelmed. Overall, we had a lovely dinner at this restaurant which feels like a town classic.

Wheeling, Illinois
“Lucky To Graze In This Paddock”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Welcome and service impeccable; food both creative and excellent. Thoroughly pleasant experience (by a chef).

Bend, Oregon
“Good, not great”
Reviewed October 22, 2009

Having read the reviews we decided this one was a must, but weren't dazzled. The lobster bisque was good, but doesn't compare to some we've had. The polenta crab cakes were good, My wife had the pan seared sea scallops and we both agreed that they were the highlight of the meal. My baked seafood platter was ok but FAR too heavy on the wine.

I was given a drink in a glass with something floating in it - I have to say that was a great disappointment. The restaurant is apparently very busy until around 7, when their older customers leave - showing up at 7 would probably be a good idea.

Paarl, South Africa
“Top Rating Fully Justified”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Fully justifies its number one rating in Hyannis. Food is top quality, clearly prepared by fully qualified chefs. Good wine list, nice atmosphere. Waiter clearly very tired and anxious to get home by the time we arrived around 8.30, but did nonetheless manage to deliver decent service!