“Good food, kinda noisy and slightly late 70's decor.”
Review of The Paddock - CLOSED

The Paddock
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you when there is a singalong in the big tent next door, it will be very noisy. Our party was well looked after and the food was good. The scallops were great. Decor is definately Olde Worlde wood panelled library, but no real issues.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here on a whim not doing any research. I didn't think it was going to be so formal. But we enjoyed our food. Nothing really special and tiny portions for such high prices. Walking in I felt like I was trapped in the early 80's. I could tell that the clientele were all old money. So, as a younger group of friends just entering the corporate world we felt slightly out of place.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We came here one night while vacationing in Hyannis. My friend and I both ordered from the Prix Fixe menu consisting of a Caesar salad, Flat Iron Steak with carrots and mashed potatoes and the Ice Cream Crepe for dessert. Everything was delicious, the steak was so tender and perfectly marinated. There was a rather significant delay in my friend receiving her glass of wine but otherwise everything was great. It was not overly busy when we went (we did not have a reservation and were seated in less than 5 minutes) but I imagine it would be busier on a Friday or Saturday night and reservations are probably necessary. I would definitely go back if I were visiting Hyannis again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

we have been visiting the Cape for years,this is the first time we stopped at the Paddock at the advise of a friend. we ate in the lounge/ bar a table for 2, very dark but just what we were looking for, seemed many locals and fun place, service and servers were happy and eager to please, right down to the valet , even though it was pouring rain.
we had several appetizers and cocktails and some were so good we ordered again! nice place for quiet dinner for 2 if you dont mind old school interior, very cozy and friendly. we will definately return this Labor Day weekend.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were a large family of 16 going out to dinner. We were lucky that this restaurant could accommodate such a large group. The owner is very hands on and directed us to our two tables side by side. We had two great waitress that handled things flawlessly. We all started with drinks. I had a great Cosmo. She recited the specials for the evening. We all decided on the Pre Fix dinner selections. I had a mussel, shrimp and scallop dish on linguini. It was seasoned to perfection. I opted for a cup of clam chowder and it was thick and hearty, very good. The only disappointment was the dessert crepe'. It was obviously a commercial product and was not that good. Everyone that had the Mississippi mud pie was very happy with that choice. I have to say that the warm bread that they serve with a wonderful garlic herb oil was out of this world. We got seconds on that. I would highly recommend this nice restaurant.