“Good place to eat with a great choice”
Review of The Paddock - CLOSED

The Paddock
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went to this restaurant on our 3 week tour of New England. This was one of the best one in New England with a good choice of meals and good service. Very popular with the locals which says a lot

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Saturday night, no reservation and greeted at the door with a smile, we were quickly seated. Wait staff was very attentive. Very nice dining room. We went for seafood and expected to pay premium price for such. Much to our surprise they were offering a "fall special" of a 3 course meal for $18. What a deal! They had probably 6 selections for dinner on this menu. We chose the fresh cod, out of this world....I had a very good caesar salad, and my husband had the clam chowder for starters, and we both had the fresh baked apple dessert w/ vanilla ice cream. Great meal. Just enough, no leftovers, since we were traveling for the weekend anyways.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went to the Paddock because of its high ratings, but we were quite disappointed. We were encouraged at the beginning of the meal because the bread was good and the wine was reasonably priced. Unfortunately, the salad was limp and the main course of lobster-stuffed haddock, the daily special, was bland and rather ordinary.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating his birthday- again (because the night before-on his birthday-we had a terrible meal). I started out with Broccoli/Cheddar Soup which was excellent and my husband had the Clam Chower which he said was excellent. I then had the Grilled Sirloin- I was not disappointed at all the meal was wonderful and my husband had a seafood meal which he thoroughly enjoyed- it had a scallop, swordfish, and shrimp. We will be back in the future when visiting Cape Cod.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Our party of four were trying to reach another restaurant and just could not make the connection. We were riding around about 4 times and we kept coming upon The Paddock. So we were left with the choice of not eating or finally pulling into their parking lot. Well we pulled into the parking lot and that was the best choice out of almost our entire stay.

THe first impression is very favorable, Menu appeared to be a little high until I ventured to the back of the menu and found our prize. A pre fix
meal costing $18.00 for three courses. Selection was limited but very favorable. No one tells you this so I suggest if you decide to go check the back of the menu. Food was very good, service could be better. It is definitly worth another try.

1  Thank Dorothy S