“Disappointing”
Review of The Paddock - CLOSED

The Paddock
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went to the Paddock because of its high ratings, but we were quite disappointed. We were encouraged at the beginning of the meal because the bread was good and the wine was reasonably priced. Unfortunately, the salad was limp and the main course of lobster-stuffed haddock, the daily special, was bland and rather ordinary.

Norwich, Connecticut
“FANTASTIC MEAL”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating his birthday- again (because the night before-on his birthday-we had a terrible meal). I started out with Broccoli/Cheddar Soup which was excellent and my husband had the Clam Chower which he said was excellent. I then had the Grilled Sirloin- I was not disappointed at all the meal was wonderful and my husband had a seafood meal which he thoroughly enjoyed- it had a scallop, swordfish, and shrimp. We will be back in the future when visiting Cape Cod.

hatfield, pa
“Picked out of desperation.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Our party of four were trying to reach another restaurant and just could not make the connection. We were riding around about 4 times and we kept coming upon The Paddock. So we were left with the choice of not eating or finally pulling into their parking lot. Well we pulled into the parking lot and that was the best choice out of almost our entire stay.

THe first impression is very favorable, Menu appeared to be a little high until I ventured to the back of the menu and found our prize. A pre fix
meal costing $18.00 for three courses. Selection was limited but very favorable. No one tells you this so I suggest if you decide to go check the back of the menu. Food was very good, service could be better. It is definitly worth another try.

1 Thank Dorothy S
South Dennis, Massachusetts
“Going downhill”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The restaurant is in need of an internal facelift. This was once THE place to go, close to the Melody Tent for a pre-concert meal. My last visit was disappointing with prices to high for the quality of the food and the atmosphere. Friends are saying the same.

“A good, cured restaurant”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Service is quick, waitresses all kind and professional, but, most of all, lobster is not a lobster: it is a giant, exquisite, beasty lobster! 5 stars