“Great Steak Tips”

British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American, Pizza, British
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This restaurant has a pub atmosphere. There are many televisions around. There are private booths, as well as tables and a bar area. The bourbon steak tips are amazing! The cheddar cheese mashed potatoes are fab as well! Great service, mid-range prices, and great beer selection! Will definitely return :)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Good lunch. Nice choices of gluten free meals.... that tasted good! A bit pricey for lunch, though. Almost $40 for lunch for three people with 1 soda and 2 waters, no apps or desserts.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Drove all over the Cape today finally stopped for a late lunch at BB hoping to also watch the Masters. The bartender, Neal accommodated all of my many questions and also put the golf tournament on at the bar. The food was great, the atmosphere was perfect. The folks next to us had ordered pizza....looked so good that we ordered one to take back to our room for later. Perfect ending for our first visit to the Cape. We will definitely come back to BBC!!!!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have waited many months before posting this review. We went the Hyannis BB last summer before a show at the Melody tent. I had heard about the extensive gluten free menu and my husband was interested in the different beers on draft. We were not very happy. My husband likes his steak very very well done and I prefer mine medium rare. We received the opposite. We would have happily traded plates but the sauce on my husbands steak contained gluten. So, I offered to give him my plate if they would just make me another steak. We did mention our time constraint to the manager. But, they took over a 1/2 hour to recook my steak. In the mean time my husband ate mine. When my steak arrived it was again well done and tasted as if it had been thrown in the microwave. The waitress delivered the plate then disappeared. I did not eat it. I was pretty angry as we had to leave for the show so there wasn't time for something else like a salad. Also, it was my birthday which just added to my frustration. I again explained what happened to the manager. He offered to pay for both meals as long as we paid for the drinks. I got the impression that he thought we were habitual complainers looking for a free meal. He sarcastically offered a gift certificate for another meal but I refused it. Because of his attitude we just walked out. This restaurant seems to get good reviews so it's possible we were just unlucky. Recently we tried the BB co in Cedarville and still thought the food was awful so we just won't be back. Sorry BB Co. I wanted to like you.

2  Thank Choosetts
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The BBC has the greatest bourbon wings and choices for local beers. They have live entertainment and a nice crowd.