“Lunch at Dragon Lite”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Enjoyed our lunch. Tea was very good. Service was very good & food was very good. Ordered lunch specials which included egg drop soup, egg rolls, egg foo young, chow mein and pork fried rice.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

In town for the weekend and discovered this solid Chinese restaurant. Good PuPu and entrees. Fried rice was a bit dry and not very tasty.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I never saw this chinese restaurant while exploring Hyannis Main St I found it on Trip Advisor while looking for lunch on a snowy day at the cape and I am glad I did. Nicely decorated and very clean...good friendly service and great food...My lady friend tried the egg drop soup that came with the luncheon special but did not care for it...I tried the hot and sour soup which I would take or leave...otherwise everything else was hot and tasty at a very reasonable price, a pleasant experience!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

When i moved to cape in 2008 i found this place . Felt in love with everything esp. that one guy who was like superman. I always saw him work 7 days He was awesome. But ever since i found him not been there, the place is not like before . We used to go there every weekend it was like our home away from home. There was so much love and friendly environment and everyone that came there knows how much we all miss him. Everything is still good but that one guy not been around makes everything so different . Heard he went to join military . Hope he will be back . Miss him.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

On the plus side: good service, attentive, friendly. Food is served hot. On the negative side: Five dishes were ordered for the table. Brown sauce ruined the various tastes of the dished we ordered, and melded them into one forgettable experience. Could have been good or better due to the ingredients, but the sauce covered all unique tastes. This place may do better, but not with me. What was the Chef thinking?

1  Thank buschal