“We were invisible to 5!!! waitstaff”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #104 of 202 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I showed up around 1 o'clock or so after breaking camp at Bourne Scenic Park. We were looking forward to a nice breakfast. We were promptly seated and then ignored. There were 5 waitstaff attending to other customers all around us, walking by us, bussing the table next to us. No-one even offered us a cup of coffee. After about 10 minutes or so of this outrageous treatment, we finally got up and left. On the way out I told a waitress (hostess nowhere in sight) that we were ignored-she couldn't have cared less. I called soon after leaving and asked for a manager, told her the story and received a very insincere apology and no offer to try and make things right. Needless to say we will never again visit this location. We went down the street and ate at Percy's and had an amazing breakfast.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Place is an "as expected" pancake place. Would not allow me to order just one pancake and did not have green tea - two marks against a restaurant for me. My husband was happy with the breakfast fare he ordered. Our service was good and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food was hot and delicious and very reasonable. Our server was friendly as well. I went there with a group of 5 girls and we had a great time!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our toast was burnt,pancakes cold & hash browns were not cooked.I asked to speak with a Manager but there was not one available.I called 3 times the following day & I rudely was told "There was a new Cook." This was one of the worst meals I have had & I Love Breakfast.Stay away & go to a small Breakfast place on 28. The only good thing about our experience at this dirty place was our wonderful server,Faith.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Best Pancakes and omelets in town. reasonable price and something for everyone to enjoy. it is a great places for families of any size.