“Rude and Inconsiderate!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Toronto
“Rude and Inconsiderate!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife loves to have at least one IHOP breakfast each time we vacation in the U.S.

However, we couldn't even get in the door. We arrived at 2pm on a Wednesday afternoon when there were no more than 10 other customers in the place. We asked if we could push our stroller over to an area where nobody was sitting so our baby could continue to sleep in the stroller, and we'd be out of everyone's way. The woman who was seating people told us that we'd have to leave the stroller at the front door. Besides the fact that our baby was asleep, the booster highchairs they offered wouldn't have supported our baby's neck properly (especially while asleep) and to make matters worse they were disgustingly dirty!

The woman said again we'd have to leave the stroller at the door so instead we walked out. She was so rude! Never had such an experience at an IHOP before.

We went to Panera Bread where they had no problems with our stroller! And we had a much better meal too!

• Visited September 2012

Centerville, Massachusetts
“Dude, It's Just IHOP”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Really, it's just IHOP. The food is average, but the service is great. I find myself there with friends all the time, but we never really go for anything other than PANCAKES!!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank AlNeezo
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Great, reasonably priced breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have eaten here a dozen or more times and have never left disapppointed. It is, IHOP. Decent food at a fair price. No pretense, just good value. Staff is experienced and helpful.

I was a little concerned as to where to place this review. Tripadvisor has it listed TWICE, and although I tried to give them the correct address (768 IYANNOUGH RD, Hyannis, MA 02601 ), their system wouldn't let me.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank KillerHays
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I hadn't been at IHOP in years, as most of them in my area have since closed. The restaurant was clean, the staff was very friendly and no sticking syrop jars here! It was nice to get to visit once again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Waltham2009
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Not bad :-)”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

It was busy, but we got in quickly. I had strawberry banana pancakes with scrambled eggs and turkey sausage. The eggs were a little over cooked, but other than that, breakfast was very good. I'm glad I stopped there and I look forward to going there again.

3 Thank Playwright69