“best japanese meal ever in Hyannis”

Misaki Japanese Cuisine Sushi
Ranked #47 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I totally love it.
All food are great.
The bad point is "a slow service"
I had waited for half an hour.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food is wonderful. It's a little crowded and noisy, but since it's small and the food is super, that's understandable.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

A lovely Japanese man owned this place prior. The restaurant was bought and caters to an American palette now. If you are looking for Americanized Japanese food, this is the place to go.If you are looking for authentic tasting Japanese food, pass on this one.

2  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Had dinner with a group from work. While my knowledge and experience with sushi is limited I was immediately impressed with a distinct difference, a much higher quality difference from what I have been accustomed to. The fish were so fresh I have to question what I've been eating elsewhere. Spicy Crazy and the Black Jack rolls were my favorites. Misaki will be the standard I will compare other sushi against.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I used to love Inaho in Yarmouth, but not any more. Misaki's food is just as good if not better especially since they are much more friendly and helpful. They don't take themselves too seriously as they tend to do in Inaho. If you are a purist, and demand a true Japanese experience this may not be for you, but if you want Japanese food with a twist try it! The monkey balls are great, I loved the onion roll. Good and Fresh!

1  Thank Tom K