“Best chicken parm.”

Alberto's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Alberto's Ristorante was established in 1984 at which time, Northern Italian cuisine and fresh homemade pasta were introduced to Cape Cod for the first time. Since then, we have continued this tradition of all fresh ingredients and in-house preparation of every course from the soups to the desserts. Our reputation for casual elegance arises from our emphasis on decor, service, the pride we take in food preparation, and our affordability. Over the years, we have received rave reviews from food critics from the Cape Cod Times, The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald, Cape Cod Life Magazine, Fodor's, AAA, and New York Times critic James Beard for "...exquisite Northern Italian cuisine". Our lounge is the perfect setting for a before dinner cocktail, an after dinner espresso, or an even more casual meal. .
“Best chicken parm.”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food from salad to desert. Lovely atmosphere complete with white table cloths and working fireplace. Chicken parm was superb. Shrimp scampi was also excellent. Terrific terramisu and Alberto's specialty coffee for dessert.

• Finnish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Italian food in the middle of Cape Cod”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had stopped by Alberto's restaurant the day before for a cocktail, liked what I saw on the menu and the ambience, so we headed back on Sunday for dinner. I guess the restaurant week. menu of $30 for a 3- course meal was so popular, it was still listed on the menu months later. . I went with the chicken Parmigianino seems to be the house specialty, as it was available with eggplant, veal or chicken, or as a combo of two or three of these. I ordered the veal piccata dish and it was MELT IN YOUR MOUTH good I raved, so I had to share. (TIP: Rave about a dish AFTER you finish, so you get to eat all of it!) It came with linguine and broccoli. Don't get my wrong, For appetizers, we started with bruschetta which was on a lavish bread with cheese, and meatballs in a really delicious tomato sauce. Both were so very good. Finished off our meals with tiramisu for dessert and 3-chocolate cake (delicious!).

Visited March 2014
West Barnstable
“Always a winner”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It doesn't matter when we have gone, summer in the crowds or winter, more laid back, Alberto's is always great food and atmosphere

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Diane M
Osterville, Massachusetts
“Above average food, below average service”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My party and I went to Alberto's for dinner on Saturday night. We were admittedly underdressed, however, it is winter on Cape Cod. We were seated promptly, but our waiter looked less than enthusiastic. He was not very attentive, he never said please or thank-you, and even my out of town guest noticed the facial expressions while taking our dessert order. If the food were outstanding, this could overlooked, but for the price and the average quality, there is simply no excuse for sub-par service. I do not believe I, nor my guest will be visiting again.

• Visited March 2014
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great lunch great service”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Granted February is the perfect month to dine on Cape Cod with the exception of Valentine's Day where the waits are forever even with a reservation. We love Alberto's & usually have dinner. The service is awesome anytime of the year even in the busy summers. Food is cooked to order. Never a disappointment.
My husband & I decided to have lunch there knowing the quality of their food. It was delicious. I had the sausage, cheese & spinach quesadilla & my husband had the bacon cheeseburger. No complaints from him either. Our waiter was nice & proficient in all respect. We will add this to our fave lunch spots.

• Visited February 2014