“Authentic”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We came to have Sushi and Korean food and they did not disappoint. The food was outstanding and the service was good but a little slow. It looked like the service staff was short handed when it got busy.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited Ying's after the other couple we were with gave it high marks.

Just think... Sushi, Japanese, Korean and Thai (with Italian and Latino overtones). That sums it up.

The menu was vast, and with all permutations, this is certainly a recipe for mediocre. The dinner I received was exactly as I ordered it, and the taste was okay.

I have a personal dislike of fish, so I should have known better to order the chicken wings as an appetizer, as they had a fishy taste due to the common fryolator oil.

Now, for the elephant in the room. We ate in the bar upon request, as late at night the dining room was deserted. We were initially serenaded by the likes of Il Divo and other recorded pop Italian fare, while being bathed by dancing green spots from a laser light show and distracted by monitors which changed their inorganic design based (?) on the music played. Then the evening morphed into Latin pop. Huh?

Like I said, being all things to all people dilutes the product.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Sushi is supper fresh and tasty! Sevice is amazing. Atmosphere is trendy and cool. The owner is very nice and attentive. The staff is from all over the world.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We tried several types of food for dinner as everyone was starving. The sushi was good but pretty expensive even compared to Boston. The food was good and nicely presented. The waitstaff was very nice and kid-friendly. I would go here again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Before you order the mediocre sushi here, DOUBLE CHECK THE PRICE!!! This restaurant tried charging us $24.00 for TWO sweet potato tempura rolls. $24.00!!!!!! The woman who came out to explain to us that we were wrong for complaining and that any place would charge us $12.00 per roll for sweet potato rolls was incredibly rude; I have had sweet potato rolls at so many places and they are always $4.00-$6.95. This place has forever lost our business. Poor customer service skills, overpriced food and rude staff. Don't waste your time or money, you can thank me later.

1  Thank chrinsky