“Terrible”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2011

First and last visit food was awful poor excuse for sushi we had sushi and garlic wings which I must say were good but we did not see one asian person so that should have told us something about what sushi was going to be like if your looking for sushi we wouldn't advise it

1  Thank ladykdb

Reviewed August 20, 2011

We used to be Yings fans and would go there 4-5 times per summer..not any more. Over the last 2 years they have slowly raised their prices a decent amount and the service has consistently been slow, and poor. We have decided to stop going there with the kids or just my wife and I. Many other decent choices on Cape Cod

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Best Asian cuisine that I could find around the cape. It is a little hard to find but if you're looking for sushi; this is where to get it. The prices are a little high, but if you go on the right day it's the cheapest around. The only problem is that the menu is overwhelming. There are so many choices and it makes you want to keep coming.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Ive been going to Yings for a few years now. They have improved alot in the last few years, but wasnt bad in the first place. The dining room has been expanded and there is an outside patio but the patio needs some attention and care, the planters have stagnant water and dead plants in some of them. As far as the food I enjoy it here. The sushi is 1/2 price on Mondays and its a good deal. Servings are plentiful and the service is hot or miss. The last waiter was helpful and tried but he was new and Ive served before so I know what thats like. The crazy noodles are good and the hot pots are fun and the servings are good sized. I would recommend Yings to friends but as far as saying its great, I cant there is just something missing, maybe creativity ??

Reviewed April 1, 2011

After giving up two years ago, we went back to Yings and found them much improved. They were so much improved that we ate there almost all the days we were on vacation. Their food is fresh and light and they are willing to modify it for our special (vegetarian) tastes. In March at least, they were having half price specials most days.