“Lobster nite”

Ranked #15 of 201 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our menu offers everything from native seafood dishes, such as cioppino and blackened swordfish, to Italian specialties and pasta dishes, and a variety of choice steaks. If you're looking for a lighter bite, look no further than our Bistro where we offer salads, sandwiches and thin-crust gourmet pizzas in addition to our full dinner menu. A carefully culled wine list, 20 of which are available by the glass, and nearly 30 beer selections round it all out. House-made desserts, espresso and cappuccino are the perfect ending to a perfect evening at the Roadhouse Cafe. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two or a private party of 150, let the Roadhouse Cafe make your evening a memorable one.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Arrived by taxi the reception at the restaurant was friendly and very wellcoming. the staff expertly and knowledgeable . we ordered our lobsters one each just plainly cooked with salad a J.P. and followed by cheesecake . the food was great . Can Highly recommended

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Had to write a review ! Food was incredible, the best chowder we had, and we tried a few on our holiday ! Beautiful decor, and enjoyed the live jazz as well as the entrees which were delicious. Would highly recommend this restaurant and it's sister "The Black Cat" in the harbour if visiting Hyannis - especially with the $10 off voucher that can be found in your hotel !

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We recently returned to the Roadhouse to celebrate a special occasion. As always the food was excellent and plentiful. My husband and I each had a different seafood entree, and both were cooked to perfection. We asked for several substitutions, and were accommodated without hesitation'. We live on Cape Cod and this has always been a favorite dine out. Kim was our server and she made sure that our 49th anniversary was very special. Thanks Kim.

1  Thank Charly9999
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had an absolutely wonderful dinner at the Roadhouse. Everything here was A-One. The service was wonderful; the atmosphere was homey yet upscale; and the food was delicious! I think this was the best chowder I had on the cape - and I liked most that I had. Others in our party enjoyed the oysters, clams, lobster and swordfish as well. After a week of seafood, I thoroughly enjoyed the short ribs, which were tender and delicious. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Patricia Y
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Cape Cod. I come every year and order the same entree...scallops in a newberg sauce topped with cracker crumbs. I hated taking the last forkful.My husband loved the blackened sword fish as well. It is upscale for the Cape but sometimes you just want a classy dining experience. This is it. In the winter time there is a roaring fire in the bar area and it is cozy and romantic. The service was excellent and the ambience is just what I want. On Mondays there is jazz music with a "dining on" piano bar. You will not be disappointed here!

1  Thank Ellie H