“Sam's still delivers”

Sam Diego's
Ranked #19 of 199 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located directly "West" of the Cape Cod Mall entrance-way on Rt. 132, And independently owned since 1982, our Mexican Cookery & Bar has been a longstanding gathering spot for both neighborhood locals and out-of-town visitors alike. We offer a full menu of delicious award-winning Mexican & Tex-Mex selections, Southwestern Specialties, Bar-be-Que, Gluten Free and Vegan menu, various Salads, SAMwiches & SAMburgers. We also offer an extensive "Young Juan's" kid's menu with coloring pages 'n crayons
Ontario
“Sam's still delivers”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Went to Sams for lunch one afternoon in Hyannis. Our party of 4 all opted for the lunch taco
bar which also included a couple of soups and a chile. Some cold beer and margaritas started
us off at our table on the patio on a beautiful sunny afternoon. We were all thoroughly happy
with our afternoon at Sams. Good and cheerful service capped it off.

Orlando, Florida
“Allergy friendly Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We visited this restaurant while on vacation in Cape Cod. Our server, Mary Ann, was attentive and accommodating of my food allergies. I was provided with a gluten free menu, and I had the BBQ pork quesadillas. The quesadillas were excellent! We also ordered nachos, and the nachos were adjusted so that I could also eat the appetizer with my family. Most places do not accommodate for food allergies, but this place is one of the best.

Raynham, Massachusetts
“Sam Diego's”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Sam Diego's in Hyannis has a nice atmosphere. We where welcomed by the hostess and seated promptly. The server greeted us and brought over chips and salsa. The menu has a wide variety and plenty to choose from. We had a party of four and everyone enjoyed there meal. We would absolutely visit Sam's again!

Harwich Massachusetts
“10 out of 10”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love Sam Diego's!!!!! I went there with family for my birthday dinner!!! When you sit down they are right there with chips and salsa and they give you endless chips and salsa!! For dinner they have multiple choices and and I feel like I'm in Mexico!! I usually get tacos and they are the best. They also have a taco bar that's inexpensive. Sadly it is only for lunch. If you are still not stuffed from the taco bar or the fish tacos they have fried ice cream! If you have never had fried ice cream before Sam Diego's has the best! If you are visiting the cape for the Summer this is a must have restaurant!

Visited April 2014
“great food! Great price!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We come here every time we visit the cape and we have never gotten a bad meal! The service is fast, the food is great, and the price is cheap and affordable.