“Not so good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

IAfter swearing this place off some years back, I gave it another try recently. I love Italian food and figured how much could they wreck it. I also stayed away from the chicken that had been tough before. The food this time did nothing to change my mind about this place. Their commercials make my mouth water. Their food makes my mouth (and the rest of me) sad.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have 4 children (the oldest is 8 and the youngest is 1). So you can imagine that we don't get out too often. We received some gifts for Christmas and decided to take the kids out to dinner for a change. We could not have been happier with the way things went. The server was friendly and patient with my children. There was plenty of room to sit and enjoy the meal without feeling like we were disturbing someone else's dinner. Also the food was well done and eaten by all of my children. It was a great night out for us.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I love the Olive Garden...the eggplant parm is the best...crispy and delicious! Service is always great!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The building and interior design was above my expectations and the staff were welcoming and friendly. This made the very ordinary food somewhat more interesting.
My calamari was good and tender also..cannot recall other entree...My friend had spaghetti and it did not look in the least bit appetizing. The salad was huge but much too much vinegar in it...
Her drink was prettied up a lot... The bread sticks were ineatable...soo much salt...unbelievably amount of salt sprinkled on the top of them,...unhealthy and terrible taste. Even the attractive decor didn't help that. The waitress agreed that they had a lot of salt on them...but gave us no assurance that a another basket would be different.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'm not one for large chain restaurants and I have had a bad experience at an Olive Garden in the past, but I must say this one impressed me greatly. The quality of the house wine, food and staff was far above what I had anticipated. The staff was very friendly, cordial and attentive, even with it being as busy as it was. The menu selection was very good, as well as the specials. The salad was very fresh and crisp and the app that we ordered, was excellent. I am very picky about stuffed mushroom caps and I wouldn't hesitate to order them again, at least from here. I even told my wife that these were a very close second to her recipe. The braised beef and tortellini was excellent. I wouldn't change a thing and I do recommend this location to any and everyone. The only blip I see, is that some of the entree prices are a bit pricey, but you are on the Cape and it still doesn't change my opinion about this place.