“Reminded me of the RMV, lots of waiting.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

First my gingerale tasted like straight syrup, not the servers fault but it was still gross. So I got a sprite instead.  When my husband unwrapped his silverware set-up there was a hair wrapped in it.. gross.  We ordered a bloomin onion to start and I got a lunch deal that was a salad and a burger and my husband ordered a burger.  After about a half hour the manager came over and said they cooks burnt the onion so he was having them make a new one. Ten minutes later the onion came out. Still no salad. At this point another table has been sat in our servers station and the women at the table ordered the same meal deal with a salad and hers came right away. Mine came a couple minutes after hers and it had a HAIR in it. I told the server right away and she never apologized she said "ill go tell them" and walked away. 5 minutes later she brought a new one out and said the reason there was a hair in it was because the guy wearing the hair net made it?!? Still no burgers! So now its been an hour and after everything so far we told her we wanted to leave and cancel the burgers cause its taking way longer then it should (max 12 tables in the whole place, with at least 4 servers). She said yeah it has taken a long time, walked around the corner to the kitchen and started screaming at the cooks, we heard their whole argument. Sounded like the cooks hadn't even started cooking the burgers.  The manager came over said he would take care of the bill and we left. The whole time our server had no more then 3 tables at once, she never said sorry for a single thing and obviously didnt care about a thing. We will never be returning.

1  Thank xocmcxo87

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband arrived about 10 minutes before me and our daughter. We tend to favor the booths around the bar and they willingly cleared one for him and he waited for us.... and waited.... and waited. We arrived and also waited.... atleast 5 minutes before anyone came by for a drink order.
Our waitress finally came by with drinks from the bar but not our daughter's and not wanting to let her slip away we placed our order. App- Tassi bites, they were great. Next came the salad it was very nice as well.
Neither of these deliverd by our server and my daughter still had nothing to drink. Next came the steak, ordered med well, came out med rare also not delivered by our server.
Finally she comes by to greet another table and we had the opportunity to snag her and ask to have the steak cooked more. It came out very well done and dry.
This used to be our go-to spot, and it used to be great. Now it seems as though they just don't care. Our server was practically nonexistent and only smiled when she handed us the check. She seemed bored and complacent. It was truly sad. Don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went here for a change from seafood. The restaurant is nice inside, service good and no problem being seated.

Our order of french onion soup and the prime rib dinner were ok but I would say we've had better at some other steakhouse restaurants. The bill total with one drink came to $36.40 tax included.

Probably wouldn't go to this Outback in future as we have no immediate plans on returning to the area.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very average meal. Waited over an hour for our main course to come out, then most of it was cold. The blooming onion was excellent. Cocktails weren't made properly. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Ate here twice on consecutive nights, the fist night was great, good food, great service, waitress was a bit of a dizzy blond but a great character and comedian. Went back the following night, food still great but service was awful, different waitress who did not appear to have any time for people expecting in the restaurant. Tthis one appeared to have some grievance over her workload and was quite happy to grumble to anyone within ear shot.