“Back again and loving it.”

The Raw Bar on Ocean Street
Ranked #29 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

If tou haven't been here yet you are missing out. They are famous for their lobster rolls that are literally as big as your head. I always get the steamers and a lobster roll. The steamers are always sand free and delicious. Plus it's a great place to hang oit on a sunny summer day looking out from the second floor deck watching the boats come in and out. Get here if tou can.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Lobster roll was medicore at best, and price was more than I've paid at upscale Newbery street restaurants. Everything is served in to go containers and we were surrounded by some sorry, ignorant drunks yelling.

All of that i could have dealt with since we didn't really check it out beforehand. But the service was HORRIBLE. We hadnt even put our behinds in the seat when server was barking what do u want. We asked for menus, obviously just sat down and didn't see any, and she told her eyes and tells us in their on the table....as she's turning to leave. It was downhill from there.

My friends and i are all from Boston...this behavior is not just "New England curtness". We are also all generally laid back happy go lucky types. Really should give this 0 stars.

Sorry guys...

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Helpful staff! Tasty live lobster at a great price. The view from the upper deck over looking the harbor was priceless. Place was clean. Meter parking across the street didn't cost much.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We accidentally found this restaurant a few years ago and have come back over and over again for the AMAZING lobster roll, lobster bisque, and oysters. Everything is delicious and we have never been disappointed. Can't wait for our next visit!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was SOOO Disappointed in the hype the Raw Bar is getting for "best Lobster roll on the Cape". NO WAY! I summered here my whole childhood and had lobster rolls every day here in Hyannis. I tried this place after reading all reviews on the internet. My husband and I started with the clam chowder (he loved it) and lobster bisque (couldn't finish it...so bland and floury!). Then we decided to split the lobster roll. No question it is HUGE (for $30 it should be!) but the roll was stale and no crunch of celery... I was not impressed. Sorry, but I expected more.

1  Thank MelissaLondon