“This hotel and my stay overall was very comfortable!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
“This hotel and my stay overall was very comfortable!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My stay at this property was definitely enjoyable. The rooms were spacious, the staff were very nice, and the property overall was amazing. I would not only stay at this property again, but I would also recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice and clean hotel. A couple weeks after I stayed at the property I noticed something was odd about the bill, so I called and spoke with more than one employee about my problem, after they explained my bill, I still didnt understand. After all, it was my mistake, even though it took many of times explaining, for me to understand, the employees were very patient. I definitely appreciated that before anything. I just want to thank the staff for an amazing time!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank tyann21
HYHI, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We were very happy to hear that you had an "amazing time" here and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again (and thanks for passing on your recommendation - very much appreciated!).

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Easthampton, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 7, 2013

As a Hilton Honors member we were greeted very warmly and sincere by the front desk staff upon our check-in. The room was warm and very clean, the bathroom was spotless. We were in town only for one night, being from Cape Cod I knew my way around and the local spots. The beds were the best we ever slept in so comfortable the wife and I inquired on the make of the beds as we wish to purchase this brand.
After a great nite's sleep we checked out on time in a rapid amount of time. We were thanked by the front desk staff and they said they hope to see us again. I said we will be back and thanks for a wonderful stay. Can not go wrong with the Hilton Brand never had a problem at all from Florida to Massachusetts. Double Tree my preference all the wauy!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Johnc51_13
HYHI, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Yeah!! What wonderful comments! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the readers of TripAdvisor. Hope to see you again.
Newtown, Connecticut
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Quite a find. The Cape seems to lack this kind of quality hotel. It's a bit chic. The room was well appointed, and very comfortable. The fitness center is awesome, not one of those usual hotel facilities with a few treadmills and only one cable machine. It is the home of Cape Fitness, a real full fledged fitness center. We will be staying again!

Room Tip: They do have rooms with jetted tubs for a bit more!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gsouthjr
Thank you for your "five star" review! We're glad you found us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you very much for taking the time to write.
Irvine, California
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here for a week while visiting a cousin. It was the best place. Everything was beautiful from the front desk to the rooms. Not over the top elaborate, but very new, very nice and they have a workout room to die for. It is a regular gym that you can become a member of but is available to guests of the hotel for free. It has everything from large weight room, to excercise room for classes. it also has a full size indoor pool with sauna room. I was very impressed with this little hotel. I usually stay at Westin Hotels when I travel, but I honestly can't wait to go back to the Doubletree in Hyannis. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and in particular, the fitness facilities that we offer on a complimentary basis. We look forward to your return visit!
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed at the Doubletree in Hyannis, on a Friday night in December. Hotel has a very welcoming fireplace which was a nice warm entry to the hotel. Check in was prompt and we stayed in a nice king bedded room. Tv was HUGE which was great.. shower was really nice, although a tub would have been nice. (there are some rooms with tubs, but this night there were none available) I hope I have the opportunity to stay in the summer, and try out the fire pit and outdoor pool. Location is great, minutes from downtown Hyannis, and the ferry to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. I would definately consider the hotel again when traveling to the Hyannis area next.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mdkallin
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback on your recent stay. We like to think that our DoubleTree property has "upped the ante" as far as the quality of accommodations in the Hyannis area...and your comments make us feel that we are definitley on the right track! Thanks again for writing. Hope to see you this summer!
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with our 3 kids and it was PERFECT. The rooms were spacious and extremely comfortable. The staff were so welcoming and accommodating. The pool was awesome which is a must with kids. The hotel is extremely clean. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. The fridges in the rooms are so convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next trip to Cape Cod.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Gmawka9986
HYHI, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you! We're so glad to hear that everything was "perfect"! We really appreciate you sharing your feedback with TripAdvisor.
Westfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I made reservations for December 23 and 24th. Then after booking read some not so positive reviews, Those were written prior to the renovations. From the moment I walked in I said to myself the renovations were worth every penny. Place is fresh looking and actually borders on sleek but welcoming. Staff is top notch. Every staff member you pass sincerely greets you. They are service oriented, well trained and care about enhancing your stay.Take a bow! Well done!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank UMassHRTA91
Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. We really appreciate that you took the time to write. Thanks again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
#3 of 22 in Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis? Share your experiences!