“Beyond our expectations!”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

What a delicious dinner we had here last night! Made a reservation for 5:30, and were pleased at how nice this restaurant is, decor, lighting, ambience all lovely. The early dining choices were extensive and did not disappoint! The petit sirloin and chicken Parmesan entrees were delicious and the portions were generous. We enjoyed the Caesar salad and beef vegetable soup for appetizers. Dessert, pecan pie and brownie a la mode, along with a glass of wine were included and we left satisfied with our experience. Our waiter, Josh, was attentive and pleasant. We will definitely return!!

2  Thank Capecodlady77

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely dinner here in September. We ordered from the prixe fixe menu which included an appetizer, main course, and dessert. He ordered a soup and I ordered the caprese salad. We both ordered the sauteed tilapia entree and the sorbet with fruit for dessert. The meal was delicious, the service was very nice, and the restaurant was pleasantly full. We did arrive a little early to beat any crowd but the restaurant was never packed during our visit. We would return if in the area again. We felt it was a good value for the price.

2  Thank Popsquawli
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant had great food. They have a price fixed menu before 6:00. You get a glass of wine, appetizer, entrée and dessert for $20 to $30.00. The Sea Coast Inn recommended this restaurant and we will be back. Marina our server did a great job.

2  Thank NjJudyz
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ate here twice during a weekend trip in Oct. Had the Prix Fix both times. Our first experience was great and although they were out of some things the substitutions were satisfactory and had a nice meal with good service. Included in the price was a glass of wine, appetizer or salad, dinner and dessert for a set price of between $20 and $35.

We came back 2 nights later and had a total opposite experience. I ordered the Sole Francese that came with mashed potatoes and green beans. I am not sure what the sauce was but it was not Francese and my potatoes and beans were stone cold. Not edible. By the time the waiter returned to check on our meals my husband was done with this dinner so it was too late to do anything about it. It was not a busy night either. We did make it known why I did not eat it. The waiter told us he let the manager know but when the bill came we were charged for everything. We also had extra wine and an extra appetizer but had to complain for them to finally take $10 off the bill. The icing on the cake was the brownie ala mode but they ran out of ice cream so it was just a brownie. Really with an ice cream shop on the next block??? The experience left a bad taste and we probably will not return. There are too many other good restaurants in Hyannis.

1  Thank MMaurer
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Bistrot Del Soleil for her Birthday. Quite delicious... Prix fix is a great deal...and the food was well seasoned, and so good we asked about the spices.