“Well worth the money”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I ate here for an early dinner. My friend and I each ordered a salad, split an appetizer and a pizza. If we know how large the salads where, we could have eaten those as the meal. Everything was fantastic. The pizza is very thin crust. I had the Arancini which was AMAZING, and the Beet salad. I would recommend anything off of the menu.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

My husband and I went here for pizza one night and loved it! Our waitress recommended one pizza per person, but since my husband is a very big eater we got 3 for the two of us and we ate most of it. The pizzas were AMAZING! It was so good, we went back the very next night! 100% recommend for delicious, fresh, authentic Italian pizza! :)

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Went in during 4th of July week expecting a wait and we must have hit it just right. Waiter was very friendly, welcomed us and after finding out that this was our first time there explained the history of the restaurant and about how the pizza's are cooked and the size we would be receiving. My wife & I ordered two pizza's the meat ball & the potato and we found that both had outstanding taste and the ingredients were placed very well and complimented the entire pizza. Pricing was a bit on the high side for pizza but there is no doubt that our money was well spent...........we will be going again!!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for something different on the Cape, and I was so happy I found this place on TripAdvisor. Service was helpful and friendly. Had an app, a salad, a pizza, and two desserts between the two of us. All were delicious. Would like to back and sit outside or at the bar. A great temporary reprieve from non-stop typical Cape fare.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Had a great family meal at Pizza Barbone, including the gluten- & dairy-free eaters.
Will definitely go there again when passing through!