“Friendly, Humorous Staff, Great choice to fill and apetite”
Review of Lobstahs - CLOSED

Lobstahs
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Lobstahs is located on historical Hyannis Main Street serving up fresh lobstah rolls, lobstah chowder, our famous lobstah balls, lobstah mac and cheese, stuffed clams, and seafood subs. Our lobsters are local and fresh. We steam and pick all lobster meat we sell. Home of the original Lobstah Balls! Eat our balls by the bucket or 1/2 bucket.
Reviewed July 28, 2012

They serve a variety of rolls/wraps/ apps. This time i choose the Lobster mac and cheese ( which was a modest 6.99) I got a good sized bowl of homemade mac and cheese ( great flavor and cooked well, with a good amount of lobster all of the top of it) It was great for the price and really satisfied my appetite. Will 100% go here again.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Lobstahs has a great location right on Main Street in Hyannis, and the food was awesome. My lobster roll was fresh and very tasty, and the lobster chowder was excellent. I would recommend Lobstahs to anyone, local or tourist, and I'll definitely be back :)

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

With all the places you can choose to go for a lobster roll, someone chooses your establishment and that's what you come up with? Worst excuse for a lobster roll I have ever had. Small, tiny cubes of meat (looks imitation but I hope to god it wasn't). You should be ashamed of yourselves & I don't suspect you will be open for very long.

Jim O, Owner at Lobstahs, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

We are sorry you felt the Lobster roll was small. At $10.99 with fresh picked lobster meat, about 3/4 of a 1-1/4 pound lobster on the traditional 6" split top bun, when most are $14-$20 we feel it's a bargin. The meat is all steamed and pick in the shop. We did offer a double size for $16 but most customers felt it was too expensive. We may need to bring it back so you have a better choice.