See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2011

This provided the basic necessities of a room. The bed and bathroom were clean. There was WifI, television, and a refrigerator. A downside was that sound traveled easily between rooms.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2011

we stay here every year for one night on either end of our nantucket vacation. it is pet friendly, inexpensive, conveniently located, pretty clean and has good sized rooms. plenty of places to eat nearby. it is very BASIC, but for what it is it works great for us.....

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank sunandsnowNewYork
Reviewed September 8, 2009

this no frills motel lived up to our expectations. pet friendly, great location, clean and inexpensive. I stayed here for one night before and after our ferry trip between nantucket and hyannis. it was a perfect spot for this short stay with kids and dog. i will stay here again the next time I am in the same situation.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank sunandsnowNewYork
Reviewed April 15, 2009

When my husband and I checked into the motel we felt welcome. The desk person was very helpful and nice. You can see two friendly heads of the owners dogs peeking at you. (so cute). Lots of brochures of places to visit in the office including information for the islands.
We stayed for two nights in a two double bed efficiency room. It was very clean. So, we were happy. It came with soap, cups, extra toliet paper and had a pretty nice kitchen set up. Bar counter and stools. It had a 27" tv, alarm clock, coffee maker, microwave. It felt like home and my dog skippy was very happy.
There was a big area for my dog to run around and you get to look at some vintage bikes.
The hotel is walking distance to almost everything.
My over all experience at the Cascade was pleasant and I can't wait to come back to the Cape. Maybe next time I will try there suite!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jeepgirl201
Reviewed August 23, 2008

We drove down on Friday night, August 15th, and we were going to stay 2 nights, and when we arrived, i walked in the office and it smelled of dampness, and looked really messy. We walked in our room and it had a dirty facecloth on the floor, don't know where that came from. The beds weren't fixed nicely. The walls and ceiling were full of mildew. I would've rathered slept in the car, but it was already late, so we slept one night and checked out the next morning and luckily found another place to stay. The owner did not give us problems, which was good, but he probably knew that it was not clean. When we were leaving the next morning, there was a cat roaming around that looked like it hadn't eaten in days was trying to get in our room, it was meowing cause it was probably hungry. Obviously hearing from the other reviews, you are allowed pets, but it was a fast booking, so we didn't know that. Then we saw their pool, and it was green, I mean, if the pool isn't kept up to date, then imagine the rooms. I realize it is a motel, but i've been to other motels and they were much cleaner. Sorry!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family