See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

This is our second time staying here. Great location, right down the street from the beach. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. They also serve breakfast everyday.Very helpful and friendly staff. We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
heritage2019, Manager at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Hi Selena. Thank you for your review. I’m glad you’ve had multiple stays and all with great experience. Weather much better than past few weeks! Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

On the positive side, the room was decent, and it was clean. And once we found the hotel, we discovered it was walking distance to a couple of decent restaurants. On the negative side, the hotel itself, though supposedly recently renovated, still looks very dated, with faded carpets and paint. Water pressure in the shower was weak and the shower itself is small. I kept bumping into the bar on the wall in my efforts to move around so I could get wet. Also, the website mentioned free HBO, but when we tuned the TV to watch, it said we did not have HBO. When I asked about it, we were told that was a mistake and there was no free HBO in the room. Mention of free HBO has since been removed from website). So I figured, I'd go online and see what else was around the area. Unfortunately, I couldn't connect to the wi-fi in the room. To his credit, the manager on duty tried rebooting the modem, but it didn't help. Strike two. I can't comment on the continental breakfast because we went out the next morning for a real breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Yes the property has recently gone through a change of ownership and renovations on certain areas of the hotel have begun. We do plan on modernizing the hotel over the next couple of years. I hope you do come back to visit us and we’d be able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Had an unfortunate series of circumstances, entirely my girlfriends fault, and the staff were more than willing to step in and save the day! Aside from that the property is well maintained and is under renovations just in time for summer, and was clean and affordable. Really recommend a stay!

Room tip: Get a room with a balcony, don't accidently lock yourself out like me.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
fomheritage, Front Office Manager at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Thank you for such amazing review, please anytime you want to come back to Cape Cod please give us a call so we can accommodate you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2019

I keep coming back because of the fantastic vibe & wonderful staff. The renovations has already taken the hotel from what it was to new heights! The location is perfect, Every staff member we encountered was friendly and responsive. the room is very comfortable and the attention received from the staff was impeccable.

The staff really & truly sell this property. The price for our stay was just about perfect, very affordable. Front Desk staff; Romane, Alicia, Zoya, Sean & Dominick and their Manger Felix Alcantara are AMAZING & DOWN TO EARTH. Thanks to Frankie who helped me with the mess in my room. These staff deserves so much more.

Room tip: Rooms at the back building are awful. hopefully this summer when i return it will be fixed.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
heritage2019, Owner at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Hi Deandre. Sorry for a very late response here and thank you for taking the time to review us. You are correct. We have a great dedicated team! The renovations you've seen is just the tip of the iceberg to what is coming over the next few years. Please come and visit us soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

We visited for my sister's birthday party , the hotel staff we every friendly, Romane at the front desk Check us in very friendly and professional. The Management was great and very interactive. The hotel is under renovations but the service is a 5 star

Trip type: Traveled with family
fomheritage, Front Office Manager at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you for your amazing review and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Heritage House Hotel, i hope you come back soon to visit us again.