“Good value for the money”

Heritage House Hotel
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I stayed here with 7 friends on the off season. We booked two rooms online ahead of time and the staff put us in rooms across the hall from each other at our request. It was quaint and nothing special, but the stay was pleasant. The pool and hot tub were nice and the rooms were clean. The beds were a little stiff, but not the worst I've slept on. The cleaning service was good, and the maid even folded some of our clothes we had left on the bed! I've stayed at a couple other hotels in the area, and this by far was the best in this price range. I would definitely recommend staying here for a couple of nights if you are looking for a good experience while staying on a budget.

Room Tip: Book online ahead of time with AAA discount
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank NUgirl13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Stratton Mountain, Vermont
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I have been to many hotel with my family all around the cape, but the Heritage House really stood out to me. It was in a great location and the food was wonderful. The serve was also very good. It had an indoor pool and an outdoor one to satisfy all of my kids needs. I would recommend the Heritage House to anyone staying in Hyannis.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank peencerulo94
Plymouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This is the 11th year we have booked our Spring golf trip through the Heritage House and were once again, pleased with every aspect of the trip. The golf planners are always great at customizing our package, getting the courses and tee times we want and solving any problems we may have. After checking many in the area, I found that their prices are also the best. Lots of course choices, comfortable rooms, great lounge and good food.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
New York, NY
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 4 nts with our 5yr old grandaughter. The hotel and room was very clean. The room was spacious,had a balcony, coffee maker, ironing board and iron The food in the Restaurant inside the hotel was excellent. The location is great. It is near everything. Beaches, shopping, restaurants and attractions. But, in the back of the hotel, there are 2 more buildings in the parking area which have accomodations. However, those accomodations are more like a motel. We stayed there one night in September 2009. It was very noisy. You could hear talking, laughing, doors slamming all hours of the night. We quickly changed our room for one in the main hotel the next moring. When we booked that September, we were not aware of those motel accomodations. So if you're going to stay there, please request a room in the main hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank NYSavvytraveler
Chippenham
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Very friendly staff, excellent home made cookies, rooms clean if dated but comfortable - based on the fact that I only sleep in them and spend most time out and about, a dated room is no issue. Evening meal in resturant good and staff attententive. Swimming pool clean and the only one on this trip with a lifeguard in attendance - hot tub fine.Would use again. Internet in lounge slow but I was able to do my return flight online booking with no problem. On holiday why would I need WIFI? - holidays are when you get away from computers. If it had been a business trip then maybe WIFI would be an issue but probably lack of contact should be seen as an asset!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Nantucket, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 23, 2010

I book this hotel with an islander rate from Nantucket thinking it save a few $$. Sometimes it's worth more to spend a few more dollars. First no WiFi, I was told the lobby had it, hard to work in a lobby. T.V. was 15 inch, the room reminded me of the 80"s. The bathroom was clean however the shower curtian took more of a shower then we did The mystery still raffles me. The shower was very small, could hardly move. Waste of money on this place, buck up and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank ackback

Travelers are raving about these Hyannis hotels

Belfast
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Very good location, perhaps the best in Hyannis and a great base to explore Cape Cod but the hotel was way past its sell-by, very grubby and run-down. Advertised as having WIFI but it would'nt work, staff simply shrugged their shoulders and said that was just the way it was, not very satisfactory. Having said that, it was reasonable value having booked through Expedia and discounted.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
HotelManagerHyannis, General Manager at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2010
I am glad that you enjoyed the location and value of our hotel and that you would recommend us to your friends. We pride ourselves in serving the needs of all of our guests and I apologize that you did not receive assistance with accessing our WiFi. Our WiFi is available in our lobby, indoor pool and restaurant. This summer we added a computer in our lobby which has been very popular. Many of our guest rooms have been upgraded and we will also continue to renovate rooms this winter and spring. If at any time during your stay with us you are not satisfied with your room, please notify us as soon as possible so we can make the necessary changes to suit your needs. I thank you for your response as well as letting us be your Cape Cod destination. At your service, the Heritage House Hotel General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
SeaCoast Inn
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#13 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to Heritage House Hotel? Share your experiences!