Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$209
Fairfield Inn
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
$220
$201
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$100
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$109
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$202
$191
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
$89
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$229
All reviewsoutdoor pooltransportation centerbudget hotelboiled eggsclean bathroomwould stay here againplace to sleepmini fridgewalking distance to everythingflat screen tvbit datedlocation is excellentoff seasonpoolsferrycape
Reviewed September 3, 2008

I recall the Summer rates at this motel were $150.00+ now the off-season rates are $54.00+. As I checked in on the 08SEP08 I inquired if I was eligble for a discount knowing that I work for the only large employer on Cape Cod. I was told "aren't the rates low enough for a single room?" my response was " I will be the judge of that."

I live off Cape Cod and as always, I am amazed that tourist and visitors to Cape Cod have to put up with the substandard choices for accomodations and I don't forsee that ever changing unless new competition of budget-moderate motels/hotels ie: La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn ETC spring up.

$54.00 is not a lot of money for a motel on Cape Cod/Hyannis but could I possibly have matching furniture, non-golden girls floral bedspreads with matching curtains and please put a dust ruffle on that stained box spring.

Pics to follow.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed September 2, 2008

I booked this motel based on the location and value, but after reading reviews I was scared to stay here! In reality, it actually was not as bad as I had imagined that it would be. The furnishings are very worn and ugly, but it seemed reasonably clean. The location was great for walking around downtown Hyannis in the shops and restaurants. The breakfast was not great (just bagels and muffins) but not too bad for being free! Overall, it was a fine place to stay for one night (and great for catching the ferry), but not some place I would want to stay for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2008

we stayed one night here, just because we needed an overnight in hyannis before getting the ferry to nantucket....1st room we went into smelt bad and was dirty...(basically the 1st room & better described by jerseygirl) and we requested a 2nd room, which seemed better (not perfect, but sleepable)....

seems like the folks don't have a clue about how to run a motel (attitudes & looks when making justified complaints), although locals (the waitress at one of the restaurants) said that they are becoming a unit for housing transients....

stay at your own risk

• Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank joisey-joe
Reviewed August 23, 2008

I'll start with the fact that the hotel's Web site makes the property look MUCH better than it actually is.

My husband, myself and our 14-month-old baby booked this hotel for three nights. When we arrived, we were already disappointed at how the hotel looked. Things got worse from there: we went into the room and it was filthy: hair all over the place, old beat-up furniture, wall paint that had different colors in spots (looks like they tried to paint over mold or something). Plus, I had requested a crib for our child and there was not one in the room.

We requested a different room, which the manager agreed to, but not without an attitude. The second room appeared a bit cleaner...until you went into the bathroom. There was mold around the tub (see picture). There was more hair, too. To top it off, the pack and play for our child (which was finally put in the room) looked nothing more than a death trap (see picture): there was no mattress - just an old, folded-up comforter and sheet laying inside. Just for fun, we put our son in it to see what he'd do (even though it too, looked dirty), and he shook the bars and unlatched the "door." Not some place I'd keep my child.

When I went to the front desk to get a refund, the manager would only refund two of our three night's stays. I have American Express fighting for the third night. We happily stayed at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel, which had a better location, was absolutely beautiful and not much more expensive!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank JerseyGirl444
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Stayed here only for one night in June. Got to the hotel around 7 pm and had my ferry to Nantucket next day early in the morning. Rooms are huge,clean and nice.
They're certainly not luxurious but then again they're huge,clean, nice and cheap. Had worse rooms in Manhattan for 10 times the price
Staff is friendly and you can leave your car in their parking lot for 5 dollars a night while you're in Nantucket. The parkings by the ferry were around 15 dollars if I recall.
Be sure to have dinner at Spanky's only 5 min walk from hotel. Best margaritas and Lobsters ever.Not to mention their clam chowder.

Great place to stay if visiting the area and if you're looking for outstanding value for money.

Stayed: June 2008