Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$209
Fairfield Inn
$201
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$100
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
Courtyard
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
$89
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$197
$191
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$229
All reviewsoutdoor pooltransportation centerbudget hotelboiled eggsclean bathroomwould stay here againplace to sleepmini fridgewalking distance to everythingflat screen tvbit datedlocation is excellentoff seasonpoolsferrycape
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for two nights Columbus Day weekend while visiting Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. I was pleasantly surprised to find the room quite clean and comfortable, linens plentiful, and minor amenites like a small refrigerator and hair dryer in the room. The lobby was staffed 24 hours and had coffee and hot tea available at all times. Yes, you get what you pay for but this was entirely adequate and the location was great - right on Main Street in Hyannis, and just a leisurely 10 minute walk to the high speed ferry dock.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We picked this hotel based soley on price, and it is true that you get what you pay for.
I should say though, the staff was incredibly nice and professional. This is the only thing I have good to say about the property.
They still use keys for the doors.
Security no-no. It made me very nervous and we slept with a chair wedged inbetween the door knob and floor. I just dont trust when you have a hotel with actual keys anymore. Too many things could go wrong.
The biggest thing to complain about though was the fact that apparently the staff do not know what a "fitted sheet" is. Our two beds were made with a flat sheets used only on the beds. I could have complained, but what would be the point? If they had them, I am sure they would have used them. So, I guess this hotel has no fitted sheets.
Luckily though, I tried to move very little in the bed so as to not expose the mattress underneath... terrible night of sleep..
The walls were very thin and we could hear when the person next door was taking a shower. Now, I know you hear other rooms in hotels, but it sounded so loud that I thought it was our shower at first.
Free breakfast was pretty good.
Not really anything the hotel could do about the thin walls, but they really should consider going to coded door entry... and buying new sheets.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary H
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Although the location and price appears to be a great benefit, I would not recommend. We had reservations for two rooms, as my husband and I were traveling with our mothers. We arrived late on a Tuesday night after 12 hours of driving. The rooms were dirty and unclean. Both rooms had broken glass from beer bottles on and in the carpet, dust/dirt where the walls/floor meet, and just relatively old. I could not positively say that they even cleaned the room, as we found an item of clothing along side the bed. Vinyl curtains had holes and were dirty. Shower curtain had mildew. Breakfast room was dirty and extremely small; could barely walk around the tables and other guests. The continental breakfast consisted of half-cut muffins and bagels, no bread for toasting, no cream cheese, no eggs, no waffles. Could not even get coffee until after 7 a.m. Although we had reservations for three nights, we checked out the next morning. On a positive note, the office was apologetic. Definitely not worth the value or location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim V
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We arrived without a reservation and we were surprised at the value for the location. We were walking distance to Main Street restaurants, the harbor, and the beach. The staff was friendly and helpful. Complimentary continental breakfast was average, but fine for our purposes. We would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for an off season weekend and it was very good. A nice surprise with amenities that make up for the few drawbacks. It was generally clean. The front desk staff was very professional and helpful. Nice lobby area. The breakfast room is a bonus with free upgrade from continental style. Boiled eggs, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, coffee and juice. We enjoyed staying and will go back. A couple of drawbacks....the curtains were vinyl which worked to block the early morning sun but ours had small holes in them. Also the shower curtain had some mold....just a little but I saw it. Tiny bit more attention to detail and this would have been 100% good, I'll still give it a 95% thumbs up. I will go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple