We picked this hotel based soley on price, and it is true that you get what you pay for.
I should say though, the staff was incredibly nice and professional. This is the only thing I have good to say about the property.
They still use keys for the doors.
Security no-no. It made me very nervous and we slept with a chair wedged inbetween the door knob and floor. I just dont trust when you have a hotel with actual keys anymore. Too many things could go wrong.
The biggest thing to complain about though was the fact that apparently the staff do not know what a "fitted sheet" is. Our two beds were made with a flat sheets used only on the beds. I could have complained, but what would be the point? If they had them, I am sure they would have used them. So, I guess this hotel has no fitted sheets.
Luckily though, I tried to move very little in the bed so as to not expose the mattress underneath... terrible night of sleep..
The walls were very thin and we could hear when the person next door was taking a shower. Now, I know you hear other rooms in hotels, but it sounded so loud that I thought it was our shower at first.
Free breakfast was pretty good.
Not really anything the hotel could do about the thin walls, but they really should consider going to coded door entry... and buying new sheets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasonal Property- Open April 15th thru October 31st, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cape Cod is a wonderful 2 floor, 84 guestroom property conveniently located in Hyannis, the heart of beautiful Cape Cod. Our tastefully decorated guestrooms offer modern in-room conveniences and quality amenities for the comfort of our guests. The name says it all - comfortable and quality accommodations at a valued price. Perfect getaway for couples and vacationing families. Relax and enjoy the value. We are centrally located in Downtown Hyannis' "famous Main Street Waterfront District". Our hotel is a short walk to Hyannis Harbor, ferry services to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, Cape Cod Scenic Railroad, the Kennedy Memorial, the beautiful beaches, and wonderful Main Street shopping which has waterfront dining. Our inn is the best value for clean and comfortable rooms in Cape Cod. Enjoy our gigantic indoor heated pool and outdoor pool with a sundeck. Guestroom amenities include wireless internet, refrigerators, premium cable TV, telephones, air conditioning, and a complimentary breakfast. You'll find it all at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites. We're right on Main Street in Hyannis, the very heart of the Cape...always close to the sights and sounds that make a visit to this wonderland a perennial joy artists' colonies and museums, stores and charming antique shops, restaurants, movies and summer theaters, churches. Everywhere there are meandering roads and picturesque villages. Nearby are challenging golf courses, boat rentals, and superb fishing facilities. Fine, safe beaches on Lewis Bay and Nantucket Sound are mere moments from our door. One stay and you will come to realize what others already have and what has made Americas Best Value Inn so welcoming for so many. So book with Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Hyannis today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites / Hyannis
- Americas Best Value Inn Hyannis
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis Cape Cod, MA