Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis
$259
Fairfield Inn
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$279
HolidayInn.com
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$199
$134
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$200
$180
$369
Hyannis Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$206
$191
Priceline
All reviewsoutdoor pooltransportation centerbudget hotelboiled eggsclean bathroomwould stay here againplace to sleepmini fridgewalking distance to everythingflat screen tvbit datedlocation is excellentoff seasonpoolsferrycape
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Upon arrival we were greeted promptly and given our key. Room was average but clean.Bed was firm and pillows thin and no bed bugs.Right downtown and easy parking and close to boat doks and restaraunts.This is a no frills place to stay but would use again because of cost.Hyannis can be pricey and other hotels are double in price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2012

08/29- I will keep the experience at ABVI simple. The rooms had webs in plain sight. The bath tub did not drain properly. The windows did not feel safe and could easily be tampered/broken into.
The breakfast is good. The service, I don’t think that any of the two guys at the front actually have any education in hotel management, as when a Real situation happened, they didn’t know how to take care of it. The only thing they were good for is to tell you where to find the best fish n’ chips.

The real situation that happened is that the 3 night stay of 300$ ended up cost me 6000$ in car damages. As after our full day excursion, we came back to the hotel to find that our car had been hit and to go to the office. Just to go to the office, the person there did not know anything. Another client had hit our car which was parked while we were at Martha’s Vineyard. It was Shifted out of it’s parking spot- two dents, and back bumper almost falling off. As per our home location we need a police report for any damages over 500$, so we asked the employee to call the police station and he didn’t have a clue what number to call, so he called some number which had only an answering machine- obviously it was 11pm. Just dial 911 and they will dispatch the call properly. Anyway the police came and was not sympathetic and did not make the report but siding with the other driver who had hit the car. The other driver said she was really tired driving from Albany and just smashed into our car. The whole time the employee was smirking and smiling… I called him up on it and he said he was not laughing at us.
The next day we went to the police station and the officer said the other cop should have made a report.
Anyway the next day- I asked the employee as checking out, if they can waive my room charge as it was paid upon check in- and he said so heartlessly it’s not the hotels fault with a smirk on his face- no customer service skills or compassion. The insurance will cover the damage, that’s not the point. It could have happened anywhere, but the way the staff dealt with it like shaking their head and smirking is not the kind of service you would find at better hotel chain. They need more speed bumps in the parking lot, as there is only one in the front. And I heard people speeding in there. The parking spots are really tight, and people drinking in the parking lot.
Our vacation was completely ruined after the first day. Have never stayed at ABVI and never will again. I know this hotel will not bankrupt or shut down as we all keep giving them a chance like I did despite the mixed review. There is a lot to be said about customer service skills and mannerism, just know what you are getting yourself into.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amsa A
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed here for two nights at the start of September and really enjoyed our stay. When we arrived we were surprised to be told we had a free complimentary breakfast. The breakfast was great, waffles, bagels and cereals so a nice surprise for us. The location is great, just up the road from the main street of Hyannis with all the shops, bars and restaurants. The rooms are basic but very, very clean and comfortable. Also get free coffee at reception where the staff are very friendly and helpful!
I would definitely return here again!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I spent two nights at the America's Best at the end of July. My friend and I were traveling up to Boston from NY by bus since it was only $26 dollars round trip! From Boston we took Plymouth- Brockton bus to Hyannis which took a total of 6 hours travel time. I let the front desk know we would be late and they said it would not be any problem. If we would be later then midnight they said we should let them know because they will leave the key for us and we could "check-in" in the morning. They were very accomadating, and easy to work with.
We arrived before midnight and walked the short walk from the bus station in Hyannis to the hotel. Check- in was fast and easy and within minutes we were in our room. When I first walked in the room it was HOT, and I was annoyed! Ok so I turned on the A.C., know big deal. Problem was when after an hour the room was not cooling off, I called front desk to complain. Long story short I should have just been patient, I woke in the middle of the night freezing! But in my defence, it had been a long hot day for us.
After a good night's sleep included in our stay was continental breakfast of bagels, muffins, cereal,eggs, danish, juice, coffe. It was good and saved alot of money. We would grab something to eat and on our way to explore the Cape in know time at all.
It was a great stay, clean room, comfy bed, walking distance to the ferry to Nantucket, shopping along Main street. It was very enjoyable, they even watched our luggage after we checked out so we could go to the JFK Museum before heading home.

Room Tip: A good place to stay for day trip to Nantucket, and exploring this part of the Cape. If you are just looking for a clean, well kept, place to sleep this is good choice. If you do not have a car this is the place to stay, right near the bus station.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Just came back from 3 days in Cape Cod. Was going to stay at ABVI in Foxboro, MA but read reviews on the hotel and wasn't impressed at all. Shopping at Wrentham Village Premium Outlets & visiting Cape Cod was main reason for going. Got a really good deal on ABVI in Hyannis and liked what I read from other travellers. The hotel is really right in the heart of Cape Cod. Lots of restaurants & shops within walking distance. Within an hour from the Outlets, Boston & the nightlife in Provincetown, but traffic can be crazy, especially during rush hours. The staff at the hotel was very helpful & the rooms were different. Never stayed at a hotel where there were windows on both sides of the room. It was good for us because of the fresh air at night and not the sounds of an noisy air conditioner. Breakfast was ok...just enough to get by, and there is an indoor & outdoor pool. We enjoyed the shower in the bathroom...you can adjust the water pressure from the knob..very unique. Very glad we chose ABVI in Hyannis/Cape Cod and lots of thanks to travellers for their inputs & experiences.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family