I spent two nights at the America's Best at the end of July. My friend and I were traveling up to Boston from NY by bus since it was only $26 dollars round trip! From Boston we took Plymouth- Brockton bus to Hyannis which took a total of 6 hours travel time. I let the front desk know we would be late and they said it would not be any problem. If we would be later then midnight they said we should let them know because they will leave the key for us and we could "check-in" in the morning. They were very accomadating, and easy to work with.
We arrived before midnight and walked the short walk from the bus station in Hyannis to the hotel. Check- in was fast and easy and within minutes we were in our room. When I first walked in the room it was HOT, and I was annoyed! Ok so I turned on the A.C., know big deal. Problem was when after an hour the room was not cooling off, I called front desk to complain. Long story short I should have just been patient, I woke in the middle of the night freezing! But in my defence, it had been a long hot day for us.
After a good night's sleep included in our stay was continental breakfast of bagels, muffins, cereal,eggs, danish, juice, coffe. It was good and saved alot of money. We would grab something to eat and on our way to explore the Cape in know time at all.
It was a great stay, clean room, comfy bed, walking distance to the ferry to Nantucket, shopping along Main street. It was very enjoyable, they even watched our luggage after we checked out so we could go to the JFK Museum before heading home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasonal Property- Open April 15th thru October 31st, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Cape Cod is a wonderful 2 floor, 84 guestroom property conveniently located in Hyannis, the heart of beautiful Cape Cod. Our tastefully decorated guestrooms offer modern in-room conveniences and quality amenities for the comfort of our guests. The name says it all - comfortable and quality accommodations at a valued price. Perfect getaway for couples and vacationing families. Relax and enjoy the value. We are centrally located in Downtown Hyannis' "famous Main Street Waterfront District". Our hotel is a short walk to Hyannis Harbor, ferry services to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, Cape Cod Scenic Railroad, the Kennedy Memorial, the beautiful beaches, and wonderful Main Street shopping which has waterfront dining. Our inn is the best value for clean and comfortable rooms in Cape Cod. Enjoy our gigantic indoor heated pool and outdoor pool with a sundeck. Guestroom amenities include wireless internet, refrigerators, premium cable TV, telephones, air conditioning, and a complimentary breakfast. You'll find it all at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites. We're right on Main Street in Hyannis, the very heart of the Cape...always close to the sights and sounds that make a visit to this wonderland a perennial joy artists' colonies and museums, stores and charming antique shops, restaurants, movies and summer theaters, churches. Everywhere there are meandering roads and picturesque villages. Nearby are challenging golf courses, boat rentals, and superb fishing facilities. Fine, safe beaches on Lewis Bay and Nantucket Sound are mere moments from our door. One stay and you will come to realize what others already have and what has made Americas Best Value Inn so welcoming for so many. So book with Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Hyannis today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites / Hyannis
- Americas Best Value Inn Hyannis
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis Cape Cod, MA