We were extremely pleased with the services of the staff at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The location of our room was facing the harbor. The price was very reasonable. In comparison to the Hyannis Harbor Hotel down the street, the Hyannis Holiday Motel isn't as modern, but is more people-friendly. We have previously stayed at the Harbor Hotel and yes, it is more modern, but the staff is not as welcoming and will not let you previously reserve a room, whereas, the Hyannis Holiday will. At Hyannis Harbor you can reserve a room in advance, but when you arrive, it most likely will not be ready. They may even give you a room that is not as good as what you actually paid for in advance (which is what happened to us). Also, there was no control over the people that stayed at the Harbor Hotel with children. The children would run along the balconies loudly and play until late hours of the night while their parents either stayed in their room or outside at the bar ignoring them. NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS! None of that goes on at the Hyannis Holiday Motel. It was very peaceful, even while there were families with children there. The continental breakfast was fine, the coffee was good. Overall, the service was very good. The difference between the two hotels is Hyannis Holiday is privately owned and run much better and Harbor Hotel is a corporation and doesn't accommodate as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our magnificent waterfront location on the Ocean Street Docks in Hyannis is the ideal backdrop for a unforgettable Cape Cod vacation getaway for couples and families. Our courteous hospitality, relaxing atmosphere and clean accommodationns are the reasons our repeat customers continue coming back to the Hyannis Holiday Motel for the past 52 years. The Hyannis Holiday Motel, offers waterfront Cape Cod lodging that overlooks the picturesque Hyannis harbor. Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA