We flew into Boston and drove to Hyannis to stay the night before heading to Nantucket. The motel location was perfect to be able to walk to the ferry in the morning. Our room was spacious and very clean. The front desk staff person was very friendly and helpful with local info.
They serve a continental breakfast and we were able to leave our car at the hotel while we went to Nantucket for a small fee. Highly recommend this if you are looking for an inexpensive, clean, and great location in Hyannis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our magnificent waterfront location on the Ocean Street Docks in Hyannis is the ideal backdrop for a unforgettable Cape Cod vacation getaway for couples and families. Our courteous hospitality, relaxing atmosphere and clean accommodationns are the reasons our repeat customers continue coming back to the Hyannis Holiday Motel for the past 52 years. The Hyannis Holiday Motel, offers waterfront Cape Cod lodging that overlooks the picturesque Hyannis harbor. Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA