If you're looking for just a place to sleep at night, then this is it. Its a no frills sort of place and the reviews are correct. Very dated but very clean. Bed was a little hard but clean. Check in was easy, received two dinner coupons for discounted meals at local places. Directly in front of where you can catch the ferry for the day but make the trip to Woods Hole to get it. Its literally half the cost. Lots of dinner options and Main Street (local shops and more bars and restaurants) is a few blocks away. Def. within walking distance. Night time can be boring if you dont drink or stay out late. Not much open. Worth the price if you just want a place to sleep. Nice neighborhoods to bike also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our magnificent waterfront location on the Ocean Street Docks in Hyannis is the ideal backdrop for a unforgettable Cape Cod vacation getaway for couples and families. Our courteous hospitality, relaxing atmosphere and clean accommodationns are the reasons our repeat customers continue coming back to the Hyannis Holiday Motel for the past 52 years. The Hyannis Holiday Motel, offers waterfront Cape Cod lodging that overlooks the picturesque Hyannis harbor. Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA