1,424 results
All reviews water park wave pool hearth and kettle lazy river outdoor pool kettle restaurant wine bar beach plum family resort kids activities school vacation kids love older kids hot tub big hit life guards cape cod
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were 45 in our group there to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday. Our group ranged in age from 7 months to 80. Everyone had a great time. The water park was great fun and having various areas for different levels of activity was perfect for our group. We also used the Hearth and Kettle restaurant attached to the hotel. Didn't need to leave the premises once we arrived!

Room tip: Rooms near the water park would be helpful with small children to tote back and forth.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Traveler39800168298, Front Office Manager at Cape Codder Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Kristen,

So glad you were able to celebrate such a wonderful occasion for your family here with us at the Cape Codder. I am thrilled everyone enjoyed themselves and found activities to suit all ages. I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please come back again soon, and if there is anything we can do to improve on our end, please let me know. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are clean, staff is pleasant and attentive. Excellent family resort. Seems terrific for families, business stays or for a solo traveler such as myself. I love it in Spring and Summer. Hearth and Kettle Restaurant is good for breakfast without leaving the resort. The function rooms appear to be large and frequently used. Located right in the heart of Cape Cod it is perfect for exploring the wonders and beauty of the Cape.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for staying with us! I could not be happier to hear that you enjoyed our property and our wonderful staff. If you are planning another getaway, please reach out to us before your arrival so we can prepare to exceed your expectations. Take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are from Rhode Island and this was the perfect little getaway for my family. The rooms were clean and were perfect location to the water park. The water park was perfect for my four grandchildren ages 1 to 5. Not as over whelming as Great Wolf. We all had a great time at the arcade and it was opened late. Dinner at the Heart and Kettle was great, staff was nice and the food was tasty. We enjoyed having the Gazebo Cafe open for food and drinks, perfect! We will be coming back again for sure.

Room tip: Book a room by the water park
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your family's return very soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time we have come to the Cape Codder. The first time was on a Saturday and it was over crowded so this time we choose to come during the week. I looked on the website to make sure that everything was open and the same amenities were available as the weekend. When I didn’t see anything different, we decided to book. The great thing was that it wasn’t crowded but the website was definitely deceiving. 1) the Gazebo Cafe was closed (when the website said 11am 6pm on weekdays. You can’t bring out side food or drinks in - so it made for a long day at the pool with nothing to eat or drink. We have 3 young kids so couldn’t leave them to take the longggggggg walk to the Hearth and Kettle to grab something. We later found out (on our own) that The Hearth and Kettle does delivers food but for a $5 charge. 2) We couldn’t use the hot tub. It looks like it was being drained. 3) The prize counter was closed and the self prize machine didn’t work- 2 of my kids were able to get prizes but my youngest the machine stopped working. There was also no one around to help with this issue. Other than it not being crowded during the week - we feel very disappointed with our stay. I just think that you should put on your website or the front desk should tell you that the Cafe at the pool is closed and also that the prize window in the arcade is closed. We would have spoke to the front desk at check out but the lady was so nice that we didn’t want to bother her with these issues. We are not one to complain but just felt very frustrated that we were not made aware of the amenities that were not available during the week. I understand that it’s dead during the week so there is less staff but you should definitely let us know when we are booking. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Traveler39800168298, Front Office Manager at Cape Codder Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay was disappointing. I would like to discuss matters further with you, and see how we can make up for this experience. I am also reviewing our website to make sure accurate hours are indeed posted. Please call me at your convenience.

Patrick
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 27, 2019

This is a first-rate hotel with excellent dining and meeting facilities. Foodservice, especially buffet offerings for meetings, is excellent. I like going here for Sunday brunch, reasonable prices, good service and can accommodate large numbers of diners.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Traveler39800168298, Front Office Manager at Cape Codder Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy our property. We are always looking to improve and strive for excellence, so if there is anything we can do to improve your future visits please let me know.

Patrick