1,394 results
All reviews water park wave pool hearth and kettle lazy river grand cru outdoor pool kettle restaurant wine bar family resort beach plum kids activities kids love older kids hot tub big hit life guards cape cod
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First the good news. They have a great breakfast with lots of food if you really like to eat and the prices were very reasonable. The bad news is if you like a good shower to get you day started this is not the place for you. They probably have low water pressure and plugged shower heads because it was like trying to take a shower with a squirt gun. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This hotel was visited on a conference. The staff and event space was large although it spreads over many areas for a larger event. Cape Cod is a beautiful place on its own but having a resort like this makes the stay even better. They also provide a WAVE POOL for the which is a huge plus for the kids.

Room tip: Views are not an issue here. IS convenient to the Mid-Cape area
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CherieD173, Public Relations Manager at Cape Codder Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We do host many conferences and functions on property, but we also cater to families who come to enjoy our indoor water park which is open year-round. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Cape Codder resort and water park for 1 night in August with my children and grandchildren. We loved the fact that we could utilize the water park and indoor arcade plus the outdoor pool but still enjoy dinner in Hyannis just a couple of minutes drive. There is a Whole Foods and a Starbucks within a couple of minutes of the facility. We are vegan so it was wonderful to be able to eat the way we normally do while on vacation. The kids especially enjoyed the night swim with the lights! So fun! Very clean and not over run with drinking parents at the pool like the other indoor water park we visited in Fitchburg MA. We had the large suite with a very cool Murphy bed, pull out sofa bed and separate room with a queen bed. 2 bathrooms small kitchen and plenty of complimentary dry towels! We absolutely loved it! I would highly recommend this as a fall/winter getaway.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
CherieD173, Public Relations Manager at Cape Codder Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you all again very soon!!

Reviewed October 21, 2018

The first day of our weeks vacation on Cape Cod was raining so we took the children and met my brother and his children at the Cape Codder.
It was fine and did the trick for 4 hours.
I felt that it was overpriced for what was on offer - it could have been 50% less expensive and that would have felt about right.
Staff were a bit keen to blow whistles and shout - I was so startled at being shouted at that it took me 5 minutes to work out what was being shouted - that I needed to be In the tube not just holding on to it. They need to distinguish between giving information and scolding - do the former before doing the latter.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
CherieD173, Public Relations Manager at Cape Codder Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the water park. The daily rate allows guests to come in and stay from open to close with unlimited access to the wave pool, stormy river and slides. We also have the pirate bay kiddie area for the wee ones.

We do have discounted pricing after three pm Monday through Thursday, and after 5 pm Friday and Saturday for guests who want to come in and enjoy the water park for just a few hours.

I do apologize that the lifeguard startled you when he shouted. They do have to shout to be heard over the noise in the water park. Between the music and the excited children, it can get a bit loud in there!! Have a great day!

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Huge place. Clean. Rooms could stand some updating. We had a frig in our room, comfortable queen beds. Decent restaurant on site. But...the layout...apparently this hotel has been added on to several times and none of the additions seem to be logical! We were given a room almost as far away from the lobby and indoor water park as we could get. Our room number was in the 500’s. There was signage directing us to the 500’s-we went down the first floor hall, but our room number wasn’t there! Turns out it was on the floor above us. I have never been in a hotel where the room numbers don’t correspond with the floor the room is on. Very confusing to say the least. The water park has variable hours in the off season-be sure to ask at the desk when it is open. And there is an indoor hot tub in the back corner, upper level of the water park. We had to ask for directions to get there! Would have been very helpful to have a map of this poorly laid out facility-it would have saved us a lot of steps.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank slorettao

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The resort is quite large and does wrap around an interior courtyard. I am SO sorry that you had difficulty locating your room when you first arrived. We do have resort maps available at the front desk, and I apologize that you were not offered one when you checked in.

I am so glad that you were able to enjoy the water park and our on-site restaurants, and I hope to see you and your family again soon! Take care!!