Our family of 5 went for one night during spring break week.
1) Pool was very fun. My kids ages 6 and 11 loved it. My 15-yr-old wouldn't go near it. Definitely a kiddie scene, although not for toddlers. If not for the pool, we would not have chosen this property. We did not use the outdoor pool, as the weather outside was quite cold. Indoors, there are 2 water slides (height requirement is about 42 or 44 inches?), a wave pool, and a large jacuzzi pool. Lifeguards were omnipresent, although I wouldn't leave my child unattended there. There were no towels available when we were there -- evidently they were all in the laundry.
2) Room was clean and -- well, you know, your basic hotel room. It was fine. Beds comfortable, pillows fine, etc. However, a lot of noise came through the door to the hallway. Some people do not control their kids. Children were running through the hallways and shouting at all hours. I set my iPhone White Noise app on full volume and that worked fine.
3) There was a problem at the front desk that kind of freaked me out. At check-in, we were given working keys to someone else's room. However, when I came back to the desk to report the problem, everyone was appropriately horrified and very apologetic. They gave us pool wristbands for the extent of the next day as compensation. So -- that was a REAL problem, but I thought the management handled it quickly.
4) Would we return? Certainly not without kids -- I do not know why people would go to this place as a "girls' weekend" or a romantic vacation. I might go back with the younger kids for a cure to the winter blues. The indoor pool was a welcome break to the freezing weather outside!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Codder Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Codder Hotel Hyannis
- Cape Codder Resort And Spa
- Cape Codder Resort & Spa Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA