Cape Codder Resort & Spa
HolidayInn.com
Hyannis Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$191
$134
Cape Cod Ocean Manor(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$180
$369
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$200
$180
1,341 results
All reviewswater parkwave poolhearth and kettlegrand cruoutdoor poolkettle restaurantwine barface paintingbeach plumfamily resortkids activitieskids loveschool vacationhot tubolder kidsbig hitlife guards
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had been here maybe a year ago with my kids, but went recently with my fiancee. I was a little concerned as it was Spring Vacation, but not only is there so much to do, but the pool staff was so on top of maintaining a great environment for everyone that we were able to enjoy the property and each other.
As for the room, we got a loft which was not only huge, comfortable and accomodating, but between the fireplace and the Jaccuzi tub, well, we had a wonderful time.
Also, the outside heated pool was fantastic during the adult only time from 8 to 9pm
I'll (oops) We'll be heading back for sure.
FYI I emailed the hotel to ask what mattress they had because I don't think I've slept that well in a long time. I hope I can buy one.

Room Tip: I've stayed here a couple times and each time has been nice, but if you are looking for a romantic stay, GET A LOFT!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I took my family on a mini vacation during their April break. I chose the Cape Codder after seeing an ad in AAA. The wave pool looked interesting, but was designed for younger children of maybe 10 or less. I was a little disappointed especially at the rate they were charging. The room was clean and housekeeping did an excellent job of keeping it that way. The fireplace in the room added a little ambiance and the kids liked it when it was lit. It was a nice ending to the day.The resort was well kept. The outdoor pool was a little to cold although I couldn't keep the kids out of it. The hot tub was great. It was nice to feel all the tension escape my weary bones. They did have a lot of activities for kids to keep them busy.

Room Tip: Request a room with a fireplace
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My family and I (kids 10, 9, and 5) stayed at the Cape Codder for 3 nights over the recent April break. We chose this resort solely for the pools and indoor water park, and based on those features, weren't disappointed. The kids had a fantastic time on the water slides, in the wave pool, and jumping from pool to hot tub and back (both the indoor and outdoor ones). The kids probably spent at least 3 hours cumulatively in the water every day. Apart from that, everything was very average. Room was acceptable, and clean, however, the attached Hearth & Kettle restaurant, where we ate breakfast twice due to the convenience, was pretty poor - you can definitely find better elsewhere in Hyannis. The entire place was filled with families and young kids. There were some teenagers, but they looked somewhat bored, as the water park is much more suited for younger kids (up to about 12). In the end, our kids were reluctant to leave and were already asking when we could come back. We may return, but will likely try some other family places first.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We recently spent two nights at the Cape Codder. We enjoyed the indoor water park and outside pool. My five year old daughter and I enjoyed a pedicure at the spa. The children's activities were nice and we especially enjoyed roasting marshmallows outside. The location is great, we are planning on visiting again.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Grew up on the Cape , but reside in Boston now . Was here for a girls weekend . GREAT time . The Cape Codder never lets us down . Great suites , incredible spa , we splurged on massages, mani - pedis and body wraps . Fantastic . this place has it all . Will come again !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends