“OMG!”

Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a blast! There was 6 adults and 2 kids, a 4 yr old and a 9 month old. The rooms were roomy. They provided a pack and play for the baby. The hotel is beautiful, large and easy to get lost in, but it is one big circle,almost.
The outside of the hotel was decorated for the holidays and they did a wonderful job! They had santa and his chair, his beard looked so real.
The wave pool is unbelievable. The slide, WOW! I do recommend ladies, if you go down the slide and then into the wave pool and you have on a bathing top that ties, tighten the ties.

The Wine bar food was delicious! Our waitress Megan was great with the kids. The duck special was the best that i have had! The bartender Susan at the hearth and kettle makes the best appletini's! Definitely will go back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Niki S
There are newer reviews for Cape Codder Resort & Spa

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This past weekend, we spent a wonderful time at the Cape Codder Resort. Our stay involved two sets of grandparents in connecting rooms and our 6-year old granddaughter. We toured the Enchanted Village (actually our rooms overlooked it), swam in both the indoor and outdoor pools, decorated cookies, ate at the Hearth and Kettle restaurant 3 times and played lots of games. The hotel was "dressed up" for the holidays in every nook and cranny. We had the very best time and we will be back! The service is wonderful, the beds very comfortable, rooms were beautiful. It was the perfect "holiday escape" for us. Thank you!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard facing room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Back in July , I began working with the staff at the Cape Codder Resort to plan a Thanksgiving Reunion for my family. To say that the service was exceptional would be an understatement. From the front desk to the gift shop..to the Hearth and Kettle, we were welcomed and greeted with smiles. I chose this spot as I felt that it was a "family friendly" spot. My family has not been together like this in ten years. There are people who could never imagine having Thanksgiving way from "home". The food was great and the kids had plenty to do. My cousin got married at the Cape Codder ten years ago. I had such a great time that I sent her a "thank you "card.

2  Thank Theran S
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed for the weekend this month and had very enjoyable time. Room was gorgeous...clean...great decor and beds were comfy. Loved the wave pool and slides..... yes Im an adult who tried the slides with a friend and his young daughter. Then we ran to the outside heated pool and then the awesome hot tub. Love that the Hearth and Kettle is right inside the hotel for a quick and reasonable meal. Also staff was very friendly and helpful, even in the gift shop. Only complaint was that the heater in the room was a little loud but it didn't outweigh all the good.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank capepoetess
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed here as part of an "enormous" family reunion. I cannot say enough good or great things about this place. The wave pool - simply outstanding! The staff - wonderful. Everything you could possibly want or need is in this hotel or well within walking distance from it. Our reunion was made that much better by the staff at the Cape Codder and I also would need to mention the staff at the Hearth and Kettle which is located right in the Cape Codder. There is so much to do for the little ones there. They made our stay well, certainly one of the best I have ever experienced! It is such a beautiful and well kept place. The rooms are "super" clean, as well as the rest of the resort.....Fabulocity at it's best!

1  Thank Jeanie G
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I booked this hotel online for a "babymoon" for my husband and I as we have just one month until we are new parents. I was disappointed upon arrival as it did not look nearly as nice outside as it did online. We checked in right at 3pm and the room was ready. The room was okay, a little small but nothing to really complain about. The bed was so so, not uncomfortable but not the greatest. The AC/heat was very loud making it hard to sleep. I'm the type of person who needs it on all night but the hotel has it set on energy saver so it shut off when it hit temperature instead of continuously going which I wasn't happy about. We were one of the few staying at the hotel on a Sunday night, yet we were placed in a room on the first floor next to the outside dumpster. I thought they'd give us a decent location or view given the lack of people staying there but I used my AAA discount and I guess you get what you pay for...even if you're their only guest. Everytime we were outside a cop drove through the parking lot. I'm not sure if this made us feel safe or nervous that we weren't in the best of areas. At night it was noisy due to whatever is outside around that area and also heard police sirens all night. We had a difficult time sleeping.

I'm not sure why they keep the outside pool open year round since they keep it heated only to 81-84 degrees. It was 50 outside when we went in but didn't stay in long. You also have no privacy since they lock the doors and you have to have someone let you outside and then they stay out there with you.

I couldn't use the indoor water slides due to being pregnant but my husband had fun in them and he loved the indoor water park. I had fun in the wave pool. During the day they had a kids birthday party going on so we had to wait until later to go in without 30 kids.

We ordered breakfast to be delivered to the room between 9:15-9:45, it didn't show up until almost 10:30. They called the room at 9:45 but we missed it, we checked and no food was at the door and called them back and then they asked if we still wanted breakfast.

Hearth & Kettle was very good for both breakfast and dinner. Plus we got a $10 card to eat there from the restaurant.

Check out time was 11, but housekeeping barely knocked and let themselves in at 10:50.

Not a bad stay but not recommended for a couples get away. I think it'd be much better in the summer time however much busier which is a turn off to me.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We held our family reunion at the Cape Codder on November 2-4, 2012. The accomodations, the facilities, the amenities, the meals, everything was excellent! Best of all, the service and cooperation from the staff, especially Lani Pillarella, was outstanding! We intend to hold future family reunions there as well!

3  Thank James M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Anchor In Hotel
Anchor In Hotel
#1 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to Cape Codder Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!