“Good spot for breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Daily Paper
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis
“Good spot for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast on our last day. From the interaction of the waitresses with customers, this must be a local favorite. Wife had the eggs benedict which were good but not great due to a so-so sauce. I had a daily special which was a homemade corned beef with eggs and fried home fries. Fantastic !!! Large chunks of corned beef, crispy potatoes and perfectly done eggs. Place was packed but service was quick and friendly. Coffee cups were never empty, entrees were delivered quickly, bill was ready when we were but we never felt rushed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We went to the Daily Paper twice for breakfast and once for lunch. Very generous portions. We took our breakfast home and had it the next day. I ordered scallops for lunch, they were very good. The Daily Paper was across the street from Cape Winds, which was convenient for us to walk over. Very friendly staff!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TugTerry
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We decided to go out to breakfast after a not so great very busy and crowded continental style breakfast experience at our hotel the day before.

We found Daily Paper and loved it!

My husband ordered the Salmon plate which he said was very good. My son had the children's chocolate chip pancake. I had a grilled corn muffin.

The food was delicious, the service was friendly, and it was a nice atmosphere.

We will go again if we are in the area.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank KSB2011
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Five minutes to closing still serving with a smile on their faces.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was in Hyannis last week, and wanted to have a late lunch.I got to the door and saw that they close at 2 and so I walked in and asked if they were still serving. They said "yes" and I was escorted to a table.I ordered a turkey reuben, that was excellent, and I never felt rushed by the staff. They kept the coffee on asked if I wanted dessert and were very professional. I have gone to restaurants where they would be closing in half an hour, and wiith in 15 minutes of closing they have already washed the coffee pot and put away the desserts.
This is a great place to eat ( usually always have breakfast there when I am in the area) and the staff is friendly and efficient.

• Visited April 2014
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Went twice whilst on vacation, and it was marvellous. Highly recommend. Friendly staff and high quality food....

1 Thank Martin F