“If your looking a very good breakfast”
Review of Daily Paper

Daily Paper
Ranked #7 of 194 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Indianapolis, IN area
“If your looking a very good breakfast”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast at the daily paper while visiting cape cod. If your looking for fancy place then this isn't the place for you. Although if your looking for a good food like your mom probably made and like to visit locally owned business this is your place. They have two locations in Hyannis so chose which is the closest to you.

1 Thank countryboy276

Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast, Good Variety”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Excellent breakfast on the Daily Paper. There were 8 of us -- we had to wait about 15 minutes at 9:30 am on a Sunday morning, a prime time, but good-sized place and tables moved pretty well. There were 8 of us, and we opted to sit on their porch to get seated a little faster, which has about 6 tables (we had 2 of them pushed together). There was excellent variety, as we had 2 gluten-free people, who had excellent omelets and gluten-free english muffins. Among us, we had waffles with fresh fruit, pancakes, eggs, a seafood eggs benedict, and everyone was happy. Coffee was plentiful. We were not rushed.

The Daily Paper now has two locations, by the way. We ate at the one on West Main.

1 Thank EJS50
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great Service, Great Breakfast...”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Anytime I find myself in Hyannis in early morning I go to this restaurant. Guess I have been theres maybe a dozen times, and not once have been disappointed. My last visit it was packed so my husband and I sat at the counter. The waitress cleaned up the plates etc. from the people that had just left and gave us menus and brought us water and coffee I mentioned to my husband that right behind us now a table had come up and would move to move as not much of a counter person.Our waitress who was on top of it, said "go ahead, take the table" and we did . We thanked her and also ordered and never had to ask for refills on water and or coffee. She was so attentive that I gave her a tip in access of 30percent and told the manager how great our service was.. Great place. Even though it does get crowded it clears out fast as service is so efficient. :)

Maui, Hawaii
“Great Food for a Great Price”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We are only staying in this area for a week and we have eaten 3 times! The first time we ate here was for lunch. I had the special of scallops, fish and chips. It was amazing and so was the price! All of that for below $10. Both times we came for breakfast the food was just as good. I extremely recommend this restaurant for anyone.

1 Thank Coco H
Stamford, Connecticut
“Daily stop”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is almost a daily stop for our family. The food is great and the environment is clean, the staff is friendly! The menu is well rounded so there is something for everyone! Free wii fi is a bonus!

Visited June 2013