“Fresh, healthy & substantial”
Review of Daily Paper

Daily Paper
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Fresh, healthy & substantial”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Went two mornings both great breakfast. Had healthy ones: spinach Benedict and also the organic omelette both delish & served with the best fruit cup I ever had (might be a seasonal thing tho). Perfect fresh balanced morning meal for me. Most breakfast places are too much carbs that I wanna go to sleep after. I felt refreshed after both of these meals. Will probably go again tomorrow. Good prices, selection, portions to keep everyone happy. Had a 20 min wait on Sunday morning, not bad.

Boston, Massachusetts
“very nice and pleasant and bit $$”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Variety of omelets and egg styles, and other types of breakfast, very friendly service, very accommodative, we were with friend and their kid, waitress made sure kid had something to play with while we were waiting for the food, kid is gluten free…. And once we mentioned it service took twice as long as I experienced before when I was ordering simple mea just for myself… But they have gluten free bagels and offer organic eggs only for $1.40 extra which is very nice. Fresh tasty coffee, not a very long wait even during pick hour… all around nice place to eat at even more than once

• Visited August 2012
San Juan
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had breakfast twice in here and it is very good. Plenty of food and plenty to choose from. If you like places like IHOP you will like this one . And this one has a lot more to choose from. Dayly specials written in chalk is and added touch. Plus great prices. Would recommend the place for breakfast hands down.

• Visited July 2012
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Good to Very Good Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Of all the breakfast and lunch places on the Cape, this is as good as any yet stands out in my mind because of the excellent service: quick, courteous and friendly. Some of the wait staff have been here for years - or so it seems. I really like the atmosphere: open, spacious and sparkling clean. Sit at a booth, table or counter. Endless cups of average coffee but sit as long as you want, linger over the paper. Plenty of parking. Watch you first step going in. It's an up!

• Visited July 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“GREAT breakfast stop”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is exactly the kind of breakfast place my family LOVES finding. The Daily Paper was a local hotspot with incredible, unique, fresh plates of food at good prices. They have weekly/seasonal dishes on a chalkboard menu that are a MUST! We ordered honey-fig puree stuffed brioche french toast (oh my gosh, SO GOOD) and two of their special menu omelets that were jam-packed with fresh ingredients. Their coffee was great too! We loved it so much we went back the next day!

• Visited May 2012