“Rude Management - Terrible Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Fishermen Fishing Trips on the Helen H
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I saw the advert for the Helen H kids Fishing trip on the Kids on the Cape travel guide. I called up and booked the trip for the following day. When I turned up at the location in Hyannis I was greeted or should I say not greeted by two women behind a counter who completely ignored me and left me standing there like an idiot for about 5 minutes while they completed their conversation. When one of them finally turned to me she informed me that the trip I had booked was leaving from their other location in Dennis. I was not told about this over the phone. She made no apology for the mix -up. I then had to get my car out of their lot. It was boxed in by other cars. The proporieter was really rude to other customers as she demanded their keys to move their cars. I actually heard her say to an elderly asian lady, "Give me your keys, I need to move your car". Having read the other review on here from debcer5, I'm glad I never made it on this trip. We went on a Hyline Cruise fishing trip instead and had a great time.

7  Thank paulmannion1
Reviewed September 20, 2011

on the KIDS ON THE CAPE catalog there is a full page ad for Little Fishermen Fishing Trip out of Bass River Marina in Dennis. Today I took my 3 boys ages 14, 10 and 7. This is NOT a family trip and I was appalled at the result of this trip. We were not greeted at all by the Captain; no safety rules, no life jackets… he didn’t even speak to us. He took the boat pass Bass River into the Atlantic and decided to go full throttle in 2-6 foot swells. The boat was slamming up and down so hard my adult feet left the ground more than once. I scurried to find life jackets which were not provided ahead of time or even spoken about. My 7 year old son’s head slammed against the inside cabin booth. Another little boy behind me had the same thing happen. My 3 children, my husband and I were terrified for our lives (as were others!) and trying to ask the Captain to stop. It was a complete disaster. He finally decided to listen to us and slowed the boat down. He cancelled the trip and took us back. We never threw a fishing line out and at that point had no faith in the Captain at all. People on board were demanding refunds.

13  Thank debcer5