Anchor In Hotel
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$279
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$199
$215
Travelocity
$134
Travelocity
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$200
$180
Hyannis Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$170
$165
Orbitz.com
1,189 results
All reviewsfire piteast wingbagelscape codcontinental breakfastoverlooking the harbourmartha's vineyardhyannis harborview of the watermain streetsteamship authorityfresh fruitoff seasonwonderful hotelnew englandwould highly recommend this hotelwithin walking distance
Reviewed February 24, 2013

If you're looking for very nice accommodations at an inexpensive price this is the one for you. Right on the bay near where the ferries pull up it offers wonderful water views. Rooms were tastefully decorated with sliders overlooking the bay. Ours had a balcony overlooking the bay and pool. Breakfast is included. Hot cereal and 3 kinds of cold cereal were offered with bananas, almonds, cranberries and raisin toppings if you like. Bagels, fresh large muffins and several kinds of bread for toast were offered. I liked the pistachio muffins. Haven't had them in a long time. Beverages include orange and cranberry juice, coffee, different kinds of tea and hot chocolate or just water if that is your preference. Perfect place for families but no pets. There is a large glassed in sun room outside the breakfast room to enjoy the morning paper as well as a charming, fireplaced, breakfast room they call the library. Main Street is a short walk away. Craigville Beach is nearby.
This place consists of 3 buildings in a u-shape around the pool. Only negative was parking. Don't stay out too late or you will have a hard time finding an empty space. We were there during a blizzard and all was very comfy. Would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: We chose the middle size room which they termed "deluxe". That must have been for the balcony as all rooms looked nice with tasteful decor. Being on the 2nd floor we also had a better water view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lotus1937
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very nice hotel (actually motel): the decoration is really warm and could come right from a "Home Magazine", the rooms are large, beautiful with such a pretty view on the marina. Very good bathrooms with excellent welcome products and so soft towels. The beds are very comfortable and large. Large balcony with seating. Breakfast has a large choice and the room is very nice, you really feel at home. I can imagine how nice it should be in winter with the fireplace and Christmas decoration. Our kids were a little disappointed by the swimming pool: lots of little flies in it at the evening.
Large parking lot. Location is excellent and you can walk to the Hyannis Line departure (traditional and high-speed), about 15/20 minutes.

Room Tip: I would recommend the "Cotuit", corner room with a very large view on the marina. At the end of the corridor, so no noice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michel R
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place is a little unusual. Some of the rooms have doors inside the main building and some have doors which are outside in motel fashion. My friend and I had room with outside doors which, in January, makes for a chilly dash to breakfast.

My room accommodated 2 queen beds but did not feel very spacious. It was clean though and pleasant enough and it came with warm bed-covers available. The bathroom was small but clean and functional. There was a bright light outside which meant that it wasn't that dark for sleeping. The noise from people walking around upstairs was quite bad. Lots of creaking from the building and stomping from them. They seemed to be roaming around at 1am and 3am so I didn't catch up on much sleep.

There is a nice view of the water from the sitting room which guests can use. There is also a roaring fire and a good variety of board games. My friend and I spent some time in this cosy room admiring the view and trying out the games. It's also the room where you eat breakfast. The breakfast did not offer a massive variety of foods, however, what there was was of good quality and tasty.

The lady on reception was friendly and helpful.

I like to go back in the summer some time and try and different room - one with no one upstairs.

Room Tip: Don't be under another room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank herenthere1
AnchorInHyannisowner, Owner at Anchor In Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you for your review. It is our goal to meet or exceed all your expectations. We make room assignments at the time of every reservation and do our very best to match our wide variety of guest rooms and views with each guests preferrences. We are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We certainly look forward to your next visit and it would be our pleasure to assist you personally from start to finish.

95% of our guest rooms have a concrete floor between floors, eliminating between floor noise transmission. 95% of our guest rooms have an inside corridor. Many of our guests request the few guest rooms with an outside entrance. Every guest room in addition to shear curtains, has black out curtains which block out 100% of exterior light and ensures your privacy.

We look forward to making your next trip to Cape Cod a most memorable one.

Lisa and Skip Simpson

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Caught without electricity during a blizzard for over 85 hours and called several hotels
to get a warm place to stay. Most hotels were full and I found the Anchor Hotel, although
I have lived here for over 40 years. I arrived depressed, a little angry, and dirty but
their kind reception and exceptional staff took care of me which is more than I could
have hoped for. Although the snow was piled high during my stay the view of the harbor
and surroundings was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this fine establishment. It is an exception on Cape Cod to find mannerly owners of establishments welcome you with such enthusiasm.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms face the harbor and pool area. Two floors with easy access.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank prissy302
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday and loved our room with the jacuzzi tub. The room's warm toned colors and tastefully decorated room helped was beautiful and relaxing. the room had a wet bar which was fabulous. Breakfast was delish. Couldn't ask for a nicer getaway. We would come back again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple