“Great customer service”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
São Paulo, Brazil
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2011

I spent a week at Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis from 01/10 to 01/14/2011 for a business conference. The hotel is clean and comfortable, the staff was great. The location is great, you can walk to Cape Cod Mall, since it is located right beside the hotel parking lot.

I was expecting some packages and all of them were delivered directly to my room. No need to keep asking at the front desk everyday.

When I left the hotel I forgot to take a shaving case and some personal items. I contacted the hotel and they kindly sent the items via Fedex.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Rochester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

I have been staying at Cove on Cape for 20 years and stayed at this Marriott for first time. It was a great deal through bidding that could not be beat! ($60/night). I love the shops and restaurants of Hyannis and the location is great to enjoy them while taking day trips to Chatham and P-town.

Hotel is very clean, friendly. gym is small (2 treadmills, 1 elipltical, free weights), but we never saw anyone else in there so it was perfect. Room has fridge, and beds are very comfortable.

Great restaurants to try - British Beer Company in Hyannis for pub fare, W. Yarmouth try Captain Parkers for great seafood, DiParma was an excellent pizza, Joe's is walking distance in the mall, excellent, pricey dishes at Naked Oyster in Hyannis.

One thing I would have enjoyed would be a jacuzzi, as other reviewers have mentioned - especially if you visit the Cape during colder months like me!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hartford, Connecticut
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

When we traveled to the Cape over Columbus Day weekend we were very disappointed in the service at this hotel. Upon check-in, I handed the young lady-I'll politely leave her name out of this-the vouchers I received from Expedia for a Nickolodean Your Stay package (some cheap stickers, toys etc. for the kids). After explaining to her that the vouchers were what I was emailed by Expedia and told to present upon check-in, she looks at them and says, "These mean nothing to me, not to be rude or anything." No, not rude at all. At that point, I was done with her and told her I'd speak to the manager in the morning. The next day the manager tells me that she can't honor the vouchers because the package can only be received when booking through the hotel (which is interesting since Expedia adverstises the package on their website-but that's a whole other issue that I dealt with later). So rather than just giving me the $10 package of trinkets, she tells me I can purchase them at the front desk if I'd like. Nice job trying to make your customers happy at what would be very little cost to the hotel. I was so disgusted that we checked out right after that whereupon the same surly desk clerk told me that because we booked through Expedia and not them, we would not receive a refund. Apparently it matters very much to them how you book the room rather than simply that you did. We spent the rest of our stay at a different hotel. Bottom line, I will never use this hotel or Expedia again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank cmrich821
CLEVELAND, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

I arrived late (midnight) to the hotel. The front desk attendant was very freindly and was efficient at checking me in. The room was clean and well organized. Wifi was easy to log into to check emails. The bed had about 4 king size very comfortable pillows. I had a nice quiet night of sleep. The next morning I enjoyed a reasonably priced continental breakfast (they also offered a buffet breakfast. The hotel was clean, well organized and all workers were freindly.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Brevard, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2010

I have stayed in Marriotts weekly for the past 3 years and this one does not meet their normally good qualityor high standards for the price. The rooms were fine and the restaurant waitress was exceptionally nice, but the front desk ruined the visit. The lady at the front desk who was sitting in front of a computer every time I stopped by would not even greet us when we arrived or any other time we stopped at the desk (the other lady at the desk was very helpful). This same sitting lady was not gracious enough to even look for a newspaper for us or answer questions. The night auditor had an attitude that he thought was funny, but we found it distasteful.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Joy-traveler
Milford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

This Courtyard Marriott in Hyannis certainly fit the bill for my wife and I for an overnight stay. The location is so very convenient with the Cape Cod Mall just next door and also a Regal Theatre if that is on your agenda. The hotel was very clean and there was plenty of parking. There is not a resturant for lunch or dinner but you can stay for breakfast for two for an additional charge. The breakfast baffet gives you pleanty of choice and you can make your own waffles if you wish. We would certainly stay at this Courtyard again. The only reason we did not give it a 5 star rating was the fact it was not a resort style hotel. Everything else was just excellent.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Nantucket, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2010

We live on Nantucket and often have to "go off island" for doctor's appointments, shopping, etc. We always stay at the Courtyard - have for years. Have tried other motels in the area, only to return to the Courtyard. Rooms are clean, comfortable - always get a good night's sleep. Convenient breakfast and a great way to start what is usually a busy day. Staff are extremely friendly - always nice to be recognized by the front desk on return visits. Great place to stay if you are catching the ferry or a plane to either one of the islands. Both departure points are near by.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,035 reviews
Inn on the Square
Inn on the Square
#8 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis? Share your experiences!