All reviews christmas tree shop cape cod starbucks coffee convenient location short drive parking lot comfortable stay water pressure beds were comfortable new england room was large cookies martha's vineyard the main street marriott lobby trader
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very clean, modern and well situated for easy access to Hyannis. It appears to be a fabulous arrangement for a Conference Center as well.

I would have enjoyed a shuttle to and from some of the hot spots and beaches in Hyannis.

Hotel is next door to Cape Cod Mall if you enjoy shopping, but no scenic views from this venue.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

Great location to a variety of local spots. Traditional Cape Cod looking outside with the Marriott inside. Has been updated to the new style. Has a bar and kitchen to keep you from being hungry or thirsty. Will be back next time I'm in Hyannis.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2016

We were very stressed when we arrived at the hotel, due to the appalling travel arrangements with Marriott Rewards. However, the Deputy Manager and her front desk team did all they could to help. The situation is still not resolved. The hotel is clean and provides a ideal base for looking around Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. Really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Courtyard_Cape_Cod, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed hosting you while you were in the Hyannis area. If we can do anything to further assist you, please feel free to contact he hotel directly.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Lovely hotel, recently remodeled, close to the airport. Friendly staff always trying to help. If they could only figure out how to cook eggs. First morning I ordered 2 eggs over hard. The 1st round came out hard as a rock and burned. Unfortunately the 2nd round wasn't much better. Second morning I ordered 2 eggs over medium. Guess what, they came out hard as a rock and burned. After that I gave up and went out for breakfast.

Fix the cook and this would be a top notch place.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank bflip
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Exactly what you would expect at a Courtyard. Good location to reach all areas of the cape.

Only negative was the Marriott category rating. I used points, but there is no way this place should qualify as a category 8. The location doesn't justify that. Category 6 maybe but not an 8. That was my only negative and if I could I would ask for a refund on some of my points. If this was a full service hotel with a spa, room service, etc. maybe they could justify as an 8.

Great hotel, but you'd be better off paying cash verses blowing through a lot of points.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Jon F
Courtyard_Cape_Cod, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to give your feedback. Your comments help us to better serve our future guest.