“just to eat something”
Review of Brazilian Grill

Brazilian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazilian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Street
Description: The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

In the "valley of tears" of the american cuisine, even a mediocre restaurant may seem like a light in the darkness of the night. Without shame, but especially without praise.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our first trip to Cape Cod last October, we had dinner here 2 of the 3 nights. We did the Rodizio each time. The Butternut Squash Soup was amazing and you keep eating meat all night as there are about 15 different types.

We went back to the Cape this June and came back again. Food was still excellent although I thought the meat was seasoned better last time. We never have room for desert with all the meats and buffet food.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Visited Brazilian Grill on a Wednesday and the service was great. My wife is gluten free and sometimes we have a difficult time finding good restaurants that cater to that. The meat is phenomenal !

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Best Brazilian steak deal I've had in 5 states.
Selection of salads and sides was extensive, even for my vegetarian spouse. Variety of meats carved table side was as extensive as the most popular Brazilian chain restaurants.

Prices, especially weekday lunch, were very reasonable.
I enjoyed my meat fix that kept me meat-free for days afterward.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We checked in at 6:00 and seating in the enclosed patio area which was nice. The buffet itself was wonderful and the meat kept coming but our server was the problem. She seemed very distracted by something else other than replenishing drinks. My husband asked for Ice tea and she kept walking by but never gave him it. Then when it came time for dessert his espresso was cold she rudely took the cup and saucer then came back and just gave him it no I' am sorry and again it was cold. My husband asked her again to give him a new one and the third came out the same she quickly snapped I just poured that so we said well maybe its the machine again no I' am sorry just rudely took his cup and saucer. We have been here before and always have enjoyed the service but she was a little to rude for my liking. Hopefully next time we go we get better service