“Best restaurant on the Cape! Best churrascaria in New England!”
Review of Brazilian Grill

Brazilian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazilian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Street
Description: The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place is so good that every time I try a different restaurant in Hyannis,I always think to myself, "man I could've paid less and eaten better at the Brazilian Grill". The buffet alone is worth the price of admission with a wide selections of cured meats, salads, and sushi. The Rodisio is top quality, meats are NOT TOO SALTY, always prime cuts, the waiters never leave you waiting for more. The drinks are great too and not over priced like some of the rip offs on Main St (embargo). Shame on me if I ever eat anywhere else in Hyannis.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

On a business trip down in the Cape Cod area and saw that this place was rated #1, had to go. Absolutely worth every penny. The cold salad bar had a great selection of salads, roasted vegetables, and much much more (even sushi!). I ordered the everything option. There was 17 different meats that they were serving this night. I had 16 of the 17, even the chicken hearts. The lamb was my favorite. The different cuts of beef were all cooked perfectly and well seasoned. The waitstaff is top notch. Very attentive and courteous. I had this brazilian nut parfait. It was AWESOME!!! Great experience. Well priced for what your food options are and the quality of the waitstaff. A must stop in the Cape area.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I came to the Brazilian Grill for lunch with our infant daughter during our off season Cape Cod vacation. Best Brazilian Rodizio I have ever tasted. Definitely recommend and would go back again!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food and atmosphere is amazing. Concept is always satisfying. Fun for a couple or fun with several friends. Food just keeps coming.
Love going here always a great time. Just wish I didn't life an hour away.

1  Thank Ron D
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food is incredible, the atmosphere is relaxing and enjoyable, and the prices for a lunch buffet are quite reasonable. Have been there many times and love going back. Can't wait to bring friends the next time........