“Great location” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hyannis
Courtyard Resort
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Bismarck
“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed in the little A frame place next to the main building. No steps to get in and parking right in front. It was nice to have two bathrooms. The couch had the typical hide-a-bed problem with a bar in your back. The upstairs bedroom had a better mattress, was quite large and had a little deck, too. We enjoyed the resort's proximity to Main Street and all of Cape Cod, which we had fun exploring. It's close enough to Ben & Jerry's to walk over for a late night treat! We called ahead about a late check-in and were able to get our keys from the lifeguard when we arrived.

Room Tip: Ask for the A-frame if you don't want to be in the big hotel-type building
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank afonk
Tony L, president Board of Trustees at Courtyard Resort, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you very much for your words and glad you enjoyed your stay. We still have a tiny bit more to do over at the "A" frame but hope you return to see the final project.

Tony L
pres BOT

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hudson, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

This place is not corporate, it's cozy and more intimate than your typical resort. The amenities are there, as are the ever growing updates.
Sadly, I am unable to keep this timeshare (flex time, blue weeks, renovated room). If interested, I will gladly pass deed to you at no charge. Please contact me at cc72704@yahoo.com for further details.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank cc72704
Tony L, president Board of Trustees at Courtyard Resort, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
I would like to thank you for your kind words and welcome you back at another time.

Tony L
Brookfield, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We exchanged for this resort - wrong move. Requested 1st floor, got a third floor and no elevator. The sea gulls wake you at 5 a.m. and are at it all day. They land on the roof, are very loud and makes you feel they are in your room. We had a studio with a Murphy bed which was a double bed. Not pleased. The room smelled like smoke although it was a non-smoking room. The only thing going for the place is it is a great location.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Traveling_Bum
I believe all exchanges are according to what is available in the data base, what people have deposited is what it is?? we have no control over what units are available. For some reason Hyannis has had a sea gull problem this year, it seams they left the docks and came into the area but I believe this has been solved by the animal control department. I would like to say that I personally have gone to the third floor last week during the rain storms to look into the smoking issue because of other reviews and what I have determined is that one of the room in the back has a dampness issue rather than smoke. this is going to be addressed during the renovation period this winter. I'm sure if you went to the front office while this was going on Sheila would have done something to try and accommodate you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and hope you would consider trying us again when our renovations are complete.

Tony L pres BOT

Travelers are raving about these Hyannis hotels

Butler
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

this place was nice. very clean, staff was very helpful and friendly. totally non-smoking property. We had a studio room (single bed, small kitchenette). comfortable, quiet, close to everything we went to see/visit. the beach is not close at all, you have to drive to it, and there are no views of anything interesting. we are right on main street where all the shops are, but by the second day you have seen them all. I would stay here again, very nice.

Room Tip: only stayed in one room, not sure how the others compare. we had a small balcony, second floor (roo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 19Jeff66
Pittsburgh
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Ok first off on their website they claim to offer a Sun Deck which is a lie next off my blanket smells like smoke, the Wi fi is garbage, and the pull out couch beds are uncomfortable if you come across this place do yourself a favor and go somewhere else very unhappy about the place the only things it has going for it is its location and countertops over all I give it a 5/10

Room Tip: If you do go here make sure you get a renovated room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Xanthie
Tony L, president Board of Trutees at Courtyard Resort, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
After looking into this review I was told by the management that this guest had rented the unit from an owner and when he arrived found out he had to pay back fee's before using it and after that nothing was going to please him.

As far as the blanket goes this is inexcusable and the housekeeping staff has been reprimanded for this. I sinserly apologize for this

the guest asked about the wi-fi and was told that the building is old with concrete walls and steel floor joist so in some rooms you might have to use a lap top in a certain direction because of this and I might add that as we continue with renovations this is always being updated to resolve this problem. If anyone has stayed in a room with a Murphy bed or for that matter bought one, it is what it is, they come this way from the factory. We are replacing all these beds in the renovated units but this is not helping now.
Other than that I apologize for any incoveinence anyone has encountered and hope you might concider revisiting when the Resort is completed, we have had some incredable survey scores from other exchange guest in our renovated section

Tony L pres BOT Courtyard Resort Hyannis
Amherst, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Exchanged a time share week through Platinum Interchange. I expected to get at least the same quality as my home resort. NOT EVEN CLOSE. No desk attendant after 4 PM Sunday. Lobby door locked but gained access through pool area door where the life guard had our room key (not card, KEY!) Climbed stairs to the 3rd floor, shabby hallways. Opened the door to a very musty, stale odor inside the small room. Could not find the bed until my wife noticed the cabinet doors for the Murphy bed (first time I have ever seen one of these except in very old movies). When we opened the bed it was small with a thin mattress very low to the floor. It crowded the area next to the very old, dirty sofa. The bed linens were folded on an open shelf in a corner of the room. They looked worn and not very fresh. The carpet was also old and soiled. There was a loft area however, but I had to climb a ladder attached to the wall to see what was up there-- NOTHING, an 8x10 space four feet high with a carpeted floor. That was enough--told the life guard we were not staying and would return the KEY the next morning to the desk attendant. She didn't care, neither did the desk person when we voiced our dissatisfaction about the facilities. DO NOT GO THERE !!

Platinum Interchange returned my exchange fee and my week and offered to relocate us.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tomthegreen
Tony L, president Board of Trustees at Courtyard Resort, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
I believe we are like any other timeshare / vacation rental hotel?? our check in time is 4:00pm till 9:00 pm on Saturday this is published in all our documents. If we are notified of anybody arriving late on Saturday the front desk staff is advised to stay until the guest arrive. On Sunday, yes, our front desk closes at 4:00 pm and the guest are told to go to the pool and the life guard will have there key and they can register on Monday and obviously this is what happened here because as stated the life guard had there key already for them.I'm kind of beside myself when speaking about the hallways because all the hallways were completely done over three months ago in May. They were color coordinated by a professional design company along with patented carpet and beautiful new wall sconces. The overall responses from other exchange guest is overwhelming.
As in the previous review, a Murphy bed is what it is and they are being replaced, some people like them some don't. I do wonder about the overall conditioned of the room that is described simply because as fate has it, that's my room and although not renovated to date I don't see it as it is described. I apologize for the way you feel and wish you would reconsider staying at our Resort in the future.
Waltham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

i want to purchase a time share from here please contact sheila at the front desk there and ask for patrick c. contact info. thanks! i think this is a good place with some close areas to visit being away is fun ! i need to do more of it i really would be interested in buying

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank patrick_conneely_2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis
The Cove at Yarmouth
The Cove at Yarmouth
#4 of 20 in West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

Been to Courtyard Resort? Share your experiences!