We stayed here as a time share week, and we can honestly say it is the worst time share we have ever seen.
It is difficult to describe how poor this property is.
In the 1960s-1970s it was a motel and this is the best way to describe the property. Unfortunately, it is very obvious that very little has changed since it was a motel. The furnishings in the rooms must be the originals, and there are very few facilities. RCI withdrew this property from their books a few years ago, so if your time share company is still using it you may want to ask them why.
Our room ( and other rooms are similar ) –
· had a very old” tatty” sofa, full of cigarette burns
· the carpet was old, had squares missing, and again had cigarette burns
· · had a pull-down bed with no duvet, bedspread, or any decent covering. There was a brown rough blanket- what we would call ‘an ex-army blanket’
· 12 thin wire coat hangers in an old wardrobe–
· had two old electric rings as ‘the cooker’ which were loose
· had minimal kitchen utensils- odd knives & forks which didn’t match
· had no wine glasses- only tumblers
· had no utensils for microwave cooking
· had NO iron or ironing board
· had NO hair dryer
· had NO laundry facilities – in fact there were NO laundry facilities on site !! I asked and was given instructions to go to the town laundry – well over ½ mile away.
The site –
· had nobody on site overnight from about 4:30 – 5:00 p.m. until the following morning
· had NO laundry facilities
· had NO internet
· The swimming pool only had two small lights on after dark -. it was difficult to see. A few large windows had gaps between the woodwork The windows were so filled with moisture it wasn’t possible to see through them One night the hot tub smelled absolutely putrid. This was fixed for the next day after we complained. After a night of rain the ladies changing room was flooded, and full of towels and buckets for 2 days. The towels supplied were so old and small it was difficult to get dry. There were a half dozen sun-beds outside the pool which were so filthy we couldn’t use them
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Hotel Hyannis
- Courtyard Resort Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA