“Great atmosphere”

Duck Inn Pub
Ranked #119 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The newly renovated Duck Inn Pub reopened under new management May of 2012 as Cape Cod's only upscale dive bar. It features and all new menu with great home-made food, a full service bar with 8 beers on tap, wine, the cheapest drinks on Main St and Keno. The Pub has a spacious covered patio with heaters overlooking the center of Hyannis's Main Street. The DIP has become Hyannis's first stop for quality live entertainment featuring terrific local bands and never a cover charge. The DIP is THE venue that local musicians want to play. We have a buy-one-get-one special daily from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm and all day Tuesday as well as half price appetizers every day from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm. See our website for more details.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not the best food but a great place to sit and enjoy something to eat while you watch the world go by on Main Street. Friendly service and they have reasonable drink prices.

1  Thank penngirls
There are newer reviews for Duck Inn Pub

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Duck Inn
Walking on Main St. in Hyannis we found the Duck Inn. In talking with the wait-staff; we learned that the restaurant is under new management as of Memorial Day 2012. The cuisine is Pub-Food; or sandwiches, finger foods, chili, chowders & the like with a definite New England twist. They have a full bar including interesting things like Jell-O-Shots. If you’re tired of bland Denny’s fair or Subway, this is the place for you. Comfortable atmosphere; I guess picturesque is a better description What a find! The hi-light of my trip.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We ate here during the Memorial Day weekend. The atmosphere was great and the wait staf was very pleasant. The food was also good.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Looked affordable so we gave it a try. We wanted to eat inside but were strongly advised to eat outside against our wishes. Entire area was not clean. The waiter, although nice, was unprofessional and a big goofy. Very unnatural. Was recommending things NOT to get on the menu. Did not know the difference between items on the menu. Food came out fairly quickly and the food was actually decent. Not the best but not bad at all. We could not get drink refills and had to go track down the waiter. The kids "dessert" was a frozen popsicle. Overall very unspectacular and probably will not go back. Too many other better choices in the area.

Reviewed August 27, 2010

We were looking for a place to eat with kids on Main Street in Hyannis. My cousin picked this place because it looked like it would have a variety of food (pub food) for everyone in the party. After a long wait for the food, it arrived cold. I ordered a glass of water and when I looked at it there were black specks floating in it. I let the waitress know and she brought me a new glass of water. This glass also had black specks in it. I asked to speak with the manager to let him know that there is obviously something very wrong with either their water supply or the ice. He did not seem to care, didn't even apologize, nor did he offer any other replacement beverage (not that I would have drank anything there). We sat at the outside tables since it was a nice summer day, but after going in to use the restroom it was apparent that the restaurant didn't look clean inside. The service was very slow. The food was barely ok. Its only redeeming quality is that it is right on Main Street. Pick ANY other restaurant nearby but this one! I wish I had checked the reviews before eating here!!

2  Thank austinofboston