WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
TIFTON
“A Thief Magnet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

It's a comfortable conference center with friendly staff and good food. The golf course, even though it wasn't big was well kept. If it weren't for an expensive african artifact getting stolen, a large and rare inlaid wood carving I would have given this place two thumbs up. It was only after the theft that I discovered that the place has absolutely no security whatsoever. For as large as it is, and for as much as they charge I was shocked that there isn't one single security camera there. And, there are no security guards or security staff there. When something is stolen, even something as valuable as what I lost the response was just to give me a lost and found form to fill out. I explained that my carving was huge and it wasn't something that one could just slip under their coat or something. It would have to have been carried away with difficulty and it wasn't lost, it was stolen. The front desk personnel apologized and said that there was nothing that could be done. All I could do is fill out the lost and found form.
If you're a thief, this a place you want to visit!

Room Tip: Don't let any of your valuables out of your sight!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MARK G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I spent a weekend here for a group function and was very pleased with the accommodations, function rooms, amenities and the friendliness of the staff.
The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. The food was excellent and varied, and the staff was very accommodating by allowing us to make slight changes in the established buffet menu without changing the cost.
There is plenty to do in the Hyannis area, all within a short drive or walk from the resort.

Room Tip: If you need to be close to parking, ask for a room on the front side of the resort. Rooms on the go...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I wish I could have written a good review as we didn't really get a chance to look into the ammentities. Stayed at this hotel at the end of September 2012 and the first thing that caught our eyes was the somewhat dated lobby. That kind of set the mood for what was to come I guess. Once we received our key we took the long trek to our room. Although the main desk did show us two ways to the room we had our bags in tow and decided to venture through the hotel. We stayed on the golf course side which cost a bit extra for the view but may have had one if we were on the second floor. In any case back to the review and the reason I am writing this. The odor in the hallway was tough to handle and just seem to get worse as we finnally managed to get to the other end of the hotel. Once in the room the smell did not seem to dicipate it just lingered. I think this smell could be from the water issues and drainage. The surrounding walkways outside the room and through the courtyard was musty and visually mossy green. Moisture can "dampen" many things including our expectations. I did check out the bar and restaurant and it seemed clean but after seeing ants in our bathroom we decided to check out the next morning to seek another hotel. There are some 3 star hotels in the area but are harder to find online it is best to get out and explore a bit is what we did. This I would rank as a two only for the odors.

Room Tip: Ask if the carpet issues have been fixed and ask for a second floor if you want a view of the golf c...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michael G
Sandwich, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Recently hosted a function for fifty people here. I couldn't be happier. The staff did an excellent job assisting us with any special needs. The hotel rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was superb and plentiful. Dietary restrictions were accommodated. Plenty of parking and a short walk to Main Street Hyannis was a big hit with guests. The function room was beautiful, it overlooked the golf course. High praise for all from the moment we checked in till we sadly drove away.

• Stayed September 2012
Derbyshire
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed 2 nights had to change room 3 times as the rooms were very small. This is a 200 room hotel we were one of 15 people in the hotel. This speaks a lot for and how popular it is. The staff were not the most helpful. Breakfast was poor they need a lesson in how to cook.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank retiredDerbyshire

Travelers are raving about these Hyannis hotels

Springfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family and I traveled to Hyannis this past weekend for a quick cape getaway to enjoy the last days of summer. Because of our work schedules, we had to travel in different cars and there was plenty of parking and we had no problem getting to and from our rooms. My grandmother is a hard sell and loved the jacuzzi for relaxing as well as being able to scope out the golf course. Our room was good sized for 4 people, we had no problems. I was able to get my nails done at the salon. YES. and I was able to walk to the main area of town to explore the shops and eat lots of food. In the future i'd totally stay there and get tickets to a Melody Tent show in the summer. walk, sleep, eat annd hear great music? done deal.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cass4321
Bedford, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

My family and I were recently invited with a group of families and business associates to spend a weekend on Cape Cod. I travel all over the country and when I think of lodging on the cape I think of the seasonal strip motels and the cottage colonies. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis and found it completely modern with a bunch of amenities. I was able to get Wi-fi for free, I got parking for free and there was not a big resort fee just for laying by the pool or using the gym. The best thing was there was no need to drive which is a big plus they are right on the main street and there was so many places to walk to it was easy. The rooms were good sized, new, clean and the beds were very comfortable. The place is very large and the staff was extremely pleasant and made you feel at home and seemed to be really enjoying working there which is always a plus. I highly recommend this hotel for a nice weekend away.

Room Tip: The view overlooking the beautiful golf course is great.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family